Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:32:35 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  To Kiran
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To Kiran  (Read 2328 times)
Lacrima
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2009, 04:37:07 pm »

*A sealed letter left on the Goblin's Office desk addressed to Kiran*

Dear Kiran,

I know I haven't given you a detailed report regarding to my abduction, lost eye and Mr.Smith; and you have been unexpectedly kind and understanding to my situation. Although if I wait for my damaged dignity to heal - then i will have to wait until I plunge my fingertips into the eyesockets of that drow harlot and pull out genitals of that creepy Faust with my bare hands...

Me abducted : I was abducted by 3 male humans and 1 drow female. Their leader which I found out later when they took me for hostage - is Mr.Smith.

Speaks in slightly strong accent, very distinguished. He is sinister, cold blooded and he carries a quiver. Although he proved me he is no stranger to up close and personal combat; when he smashed my ribs.

Faust - He was in his stinking armour all through my abduction and the next time we met too. He seems to be favouring blunt weapons of sort like a mace. And definitely into women....especially to the drow; which seemed repulsed by him.

Drow - She seemed to be too humane than expected from a drow. Yea she gave me a clean operation by separating me from my eye however, she seemed to be somewhat kind when we met again. Which - is fishy to me.

Scruffy Looking one - He was using magic. Very high level of magic. Although had the usual behaviour of the arcane addicts. Can not really tell whether a genius or insane.

Attacking Goblin and the Ruins : When they came to rob Goblin; knocked Kelban out; beat the crap out of the Keres brat and rest of the guards who tried to stop them they were larger in number and seemed much more competent than before. Oh yes, Smith was using alias to refer to them as colours.... Red, black and such.

The scruffy looking arcane addict wasn't with them. Instead they had a Tokunese with them. He seemed to be quiet, and master of shadows rather than hiding in it; and extremely strong. They also had two females with them. One of them being slightly daft and wandering off constantly to prod animals around the Ruins that they took me to.  So if I am to give you a number, the attempt to burn Goblin down after robbing it - there were six of them.

I have informed you about what Smith requested of me while Faust broke Mischief into pieces like a glass pitcher. He still hasn't contacted me yet for time of that meeting. I believe he has forgotten about me.

And I am still insisting on that Elaine has some relations to this group . Males are either father candidates of the bastard she is carrying or she is some sort of a daft informant for them. Either way, despite of her being absent in either of the situations - I am quite certain that she is somewhat involved with them and the attacks that you are the target of. Because Smith and his rainbow have roughed me up good the first time; second time, they did not lay a finger on me  - simply explaining to me that they were hired to give me a good .... loving from a mutual friend.

On another note, as you have requested I have spoken to Olchafa about setting up a trap for Madsen however I am not so sure if I could lure Madsen out of Yew even if I wore nothing but my bare skin after what has happened. Should I still proceed with "Operation Black Widow" or simply let it go for the time being as I heard Sabal gave him a good beating?

Lacrima

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 04:08:34 pm »

*A note left on the shelf in the Goblin offices, adressed to Lacrima.*

Operation is still a go, do not change anything.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 10:30:15 pm »

Fifteen shillings given to Lacrima for information regarding the group led by Smith. Remember to collect them from me

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length