Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:01:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | | |-+  [Ongoing Task] Harvesting The Crops
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Ongoing Task] Harvesting The Crops  (Read 2582 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 23, 2008, 11:51:28 am »

After the last harvest was ravaged by the invading orc hordes it's time once again work the Covian fields. Those cabbages wont pick themselves...

The Task.

Go to the Covian fields and harvest the crops planted after Cove's liberation.

You may also wish to tend to the orchard picking the fruits from it's trees.

Conditions.

Can only be done once per character
This is a role-play task.

Reward.

Shillings will be awarded on the creativity used and the quality of the report.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:20:10 am by Penny » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Tara Wychnor
'All cats are grey in the night........'
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 07:49:48 pm »

After resting for two days after my arrival in Cove I put my mind to helping out the good citizens who had shown me such kindness. Being the daughter of a market gardener I put my childhood skills to good use. After a hearty breakfast I set about pulling up carrots and onions by the bushel. The weather has been good and most crops were ripe. The cabbages were particularly fine. I cleaned and trimmed these in the way shown by my father and his father before him. Some leaves were nibbled by rabbits; I only wish I had set traps early that day, the meat would have been excellent with the vegetables in a hearty stew.
At mid-day I collected apple baskets from the market stores and filled them with juicy apples and pears. My arms ached and my back was sore, but I consider I did a good days work with fine results.

I presented the harvest to Amon Jarl, who was exceedingly pleased at my efforts.
Unfortunately my shy nature prevented me from sharing much conversation with this fine Lord, but his praises were joyfully accepted.

-Tara Wychnor
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 08:35:37 pm »

Tara Wychnor awarded - 60 Shillings!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: