Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:59:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 285315 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: November 16, 2008, 07:41:52 pm »

Patrol report of 16/11/08 19:10 hours

Church of Cove

Grenadier Takeamada on patrols

* Signed *

Takeamada
Regular Grenadier
Baron's Own

Thomas Deburg
« Reply #811 on: November 23, 2008, 02:46:31 am »

First mission of Thomas Deburg
11/23/08 02:30
Altmere Road

* Signed in a neat & steady hand *

Thomas Deburg
Guardsmen Recruit
The Mighty Army of Cove
Thomas Deburg
« Reply #812 on: December 02, 2008, 07:25:57 pm »

* Signed *

Thomas Deburg
Guardsmen Recruit
Army of Cove
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #813 on: December 12, 2008, 09:14:26 pm »

Graveyard Patrol.

Raiden, Commander. (leading)
Thomas Deburg, Mercenary Recruit.

After getting the recruit kitted out we made our way to Cove graveyard where we battled the undead until not a murmur could be heard. With the area secure we returned to the barracks 1,500 coins each richer. With the same amount being entered into the coffers.

Dead as doornails!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 14, 2008, 04:04:17 pm »

Patrol to Altmere & Graveyard

Led By: Takeamada, Mercenary

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Mercenary

Later Joined By:

Hoagie, Mercenary Sergeant
Delferium, Mercenary

Apparently some Yewians had been spotted scouting around Altmere, so Takeamada and myself were asked to see if they were still around, if they were, we were to remove them from the area. So we set off and made our way to Altmere, with only the usual small amount of brigands and trolls getting in our way, there were no signs of Yewians so we went slightly further up the road but again their was nothing to be seen. We decided to turn back and head back to the Barracks.

On our way back we bumping into Hoagie and Delferium.

After a minute or so catching up it was decided that we would go to the Graveyard and clean up and nasties there. We did so and after taking down 2 liches and numerous other undead, we decided to withdraw to the Barracks for a well earned rest.

*signed*
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Watchman Mercenary

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 01, 2009, 12:16:47 am »

30-12-08
Altmere Road and The Town of Cove

In Attendance:

Marcus Kobra, Officer Cadet (Supporting)
Takeamada, Mercenary (In Command and Reporting)
Cove Commoner name unknown (Willy Bugle)

Mission:
Foot patrol of the Altmere Road to Cove, the town square and the township of Cove proper.

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 04, 2009, 02:06:26 am »

When: 1_2_09, Early Morning
Where: Altmere, up to the crossroads.
Why: Ensure the safety of Covian Citizens in the Area.

Leading: Torrak Keres, Mercenary
Attending: Reno Montresor, Mercenary Recruit

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 27, 2009, 11:32:01 am »

Patrol Report: Altmere Outpost ta Orc Fort

Look'n fer a reason ta try out the new axes Tib had made me I decided I'd do a quick patrol a the shire and then head up ta the orc fort ta bash some a the orcs skulls in...

Leavin me house near the Altmere outpost I headed south east along the road. I run inta a ogre or three. I cut through the woods and headed towards Cove proper runnin inta various beasts which I dispatched wit ease thanks ta the new axe I was usin (start'n ta understand why T' Keres names 'is weapons!).

Checked around the barracks, the town, and there bouts with out see'n much so I made me way ta the orc fort.

(Sorry, the pig-faced bastards have that affect on me sometimes)

Went fairly well at the fort, made me way inta the area just past the gates and caved me in a few orc skulls!!!

I dropped 5000 gold in the coffers...and three orcs heads! and made me way back home.

Me last act of the night was convincing a few brigands that Cove ain't where ye want ta bring someone ye kidnapped!

Below are a few sketches from the patrol:

*Signed*

Garrison Hawke,
Mercenary-Recruit

Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 28, 2009, 03:07:39 am »

Town Patroll

Lead By Kal Shadowhand
Attended and Reported by: Me'an Silen

After Bumping into the Legendary Kal Shadowhand we desided to do a round of the town. We slayed Two harpies and an Oger in the walls itself!  And one other thing....

A Strange note was found at the Wrestling accademy and was taken up by Kal

~ Me'an Silen, Recruit

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 03:33:17 am by Me'an Silen » Logged

Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 03, 2009, 09:56:04 pm »

Graveyard Patrol

Lead By: Me'an Silen
Attended and Reported by: Garrison Hawke

I run inta Me'an Silen at the Barracks and he suggested a patrol of the Graveyard, meself not being to fond a the undead I reluctantly agreed. After a quick game of "not it" ta decide who got stuck with the honor a doin the report we headed out.

We reached the graveyard and quickly set about sendin them souls ta there finally restin place! Ta be fair Me'an did the lions share a the work, kill'n two liches himself who were on the wrong side a the fence...the lad can shoot!

Throughout the hunt we had great team work, cross-healin and watchin one anothers backs!

After awhile we called it a night and headed ta our respective homes, Damn Good Hunt! Patrol!

2000 gold fer the coffers (yet ta be delivered)
3 liches vanquished
A bunch a other undead sent ta rest...

Below are a few sketches a the hunt:

Fer Cove and The Company!

*Signed*

Garrison Hawke,
Mercenary Recruit

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 05:40:29 am by Hawke » Logged

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: March 04, 2009, 01:43:59 am »

Orc Fort Patrol

Led By: Company Pathfinder: Bloodaxe

Attended By: Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand
                                Mercenary: Wildheart

Leaving the Barracks we made our way to check on them orcs when we were soon jumped by two big ones, and several grunts. Leading them on our Skirmish we encountered one that was sneaken around waiten fer us to get close enough for him to attack. We gave chace and soon brought it down then went for the big ones taking them down just as fast.

After taking them down we then returned to the Barracks knowing them will sulk their wounds for awhile before attacking again.

Signed: Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:50:38 am by Kal/Mathew » Logged

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 05, 2009, 10:40:21 pm »

After out patrol to the orc fort Kal Shadowhand was asked to take the recruits to the graveyard.  It did not take long to clear even with the lich amongst the evil undead there.  We stayed for several minutes to make sure any of those fresh out of the graves were also seen to before we headed back.

Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 08, 2009, 07:29:29 am »

Graveyard & Local Ruins Patrol

Led By: Torrak Keres, Mercenary

Attended By:

Aliryl Trefnwyd, Mercenary Recruit
Me'an Silen, Mercenary Recuit
Garrison Hawke, Mercenary Recuit (Reporting)

Torrak Keres rounded up a few a us recuits to patrol the graveyard and the sites of the recent attacks and torture a two of The Company's recuits (Me'an Silen & Torrak's own sister Abigail).

We followed 'em to the Graveyard and set about putting the undead back in their graves. Afer a bit Mercenary Keres led us to the site where Me'an had been ambushed by his attackers, Me'an growing visibly upset...and understandably so if'n ye seen what damage he suffered at the hands of his attackers.

Leaving the site we quickly came upon a large stone building. Keres used his hammer to bust open the doors and led us in to invesigate....the room had numerous small cells and what looked to be dismembered body parts all over it....disgusted we quickly left.

The last part of our patrol took us ta the scene of Me'an's & Abigail's torture. A ruin in the woods with a altar, covered in blood, in its center. Me'an being visibly upset was set ta patrol the perimeter while Mercenary Keres had Aliryl and meself clear the altar of the severed body parts we had found upon arrival, he then tried numerous times to destroy the altar using his hammer....he cracked it some, but was unable to destroy it. Declaring he'd inform the Comamnder about the ruins he ordered us back ta the barracks. Me'an chose ta stay behind in the hopes a catching them who tortured him.

Back at the barracks Mercenary Keres gave Recruit Silen five minutes ta report...then declared him M.I.A.

Sketches of the events below:

*Signed*

Garrison Hawke, Mercenary Recruit
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:05:24 am by Hawke » Logged

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: March 20, 2009, 11:02:30 pm »

Patrol of the Cove Graveyard

Lead by: Faden Wildheart, Mercenary

Attended by: Pippa Reed, Mercenary Recruit

Report:

Word had spread around Cove that the undead were spotted rising from their graves. Faden asked Pippa for assistance and the two set off towards the graveyard. They encountered nothing but a few bears on the way however it was very different upon reaching the graveyard. There was a slight mist in the air and something didn't smell right.

The pair reached the gates and were ambushed by literally hundreads of undead zombies, spirits and even linch lords! The axe woman and fencing warrior slashed the decaying flesh of these creatures. They soon fell and limbs were scattered around the ground.

Cove is now safe for another night.

Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 25, 2009, 04:40:30 am »

Graveyard & Covianshire Patrol

Lead By: Ludwik Bloodaxe, Company Pathfinder

Attended & Reported By: Garrison Hawke, Mercenary Recruit

Upon arrivin' at the Barracks I ran inta Company Pathfinder Ludwik Bloodaxe, who asked if'n I was reportin' fer duty. Nodding a affirmative he ordered me ta check my kit as we were going to do a patrol of the Graveyard. After a quick check we were off!

When we reached the Graveyards gates we were immediately set 'pon by a whole slew a undead, includin' a Lich. Ludwik had warned me a fore hand not ta panic and ta stick tight and heal one another, which is just what we did.

After taking down the first batch a undead we cleared the rest of the graveyard, then cleared it's perimeter, and then did one final of the 'yard, killin' another lich along the ways.

Ludwik seemed satisfied wit our work and had us hup back to the barracks, we both donated the gold we looted ta the coffers, but I'm afraid here me notes failed me...perhaps Mr.Bloodaxe can provide the amount we turned in? (Sorry Mate!).

Pathfinder Bloodaxe then asked if I felt up to some more work, whilst we tried ta decide what ta do next he suggested we pop inta the Goblin ta get the cold of the graveyard outta our bones. There we meet Dr. Jones and Amon Jarl havin a discussion. Ludwik asked if'n they needed any help 'pon which it was suggested that maybe a patrol of the shire might be in order, what with Vesper's recent actions and such...Sounded like a good idea, so we did it.

The second half a the patrol was rather uneventful, just a few harpies, a troll, ogre and a big spider. We went from the Goblin south ta the water then followed the coast, maybe a little to far, to the east. Then up ta the damned ruins and from there back ta the barracks.

Below are a few sketches of the graveyard patrol, I skipped adding pictures of the shire patrol as Ludwik killed most a the stuff afore I could get a good look at it!

*Signed*

Garrison Hawke, Mercenary Recruit

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length