Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:36:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Returning Senior and a Brief Mission..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Returning Senior and a Brief Mission..  (Read 1659 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 12:51:09 am »

Jus' ter let all yer Scouty types know.. I have returned.. now i am fairly confused as i was Sergeant when i left.. and apparently i 'ave been gone her a few years.. but pah! Tha' ain't going ter stop me making sure you are all doing yer jobs! Tonight was a fair battle! Th' Scouts did well and i commend Me'an fer his name shouting! Bu' everyone did well! So good job! Le's keep it up!

Spying on Kiran and the Baron:

After a well deserved victory drink me and Ali' spyed the Baron calling on Kiran by name, this seemed off for a simple barman.. So i was ordered, and obliged, to follow them and see what was going on..

It seems our Kiran is being promoted to the new leader of damn Covian Tax! The Baliff!

Kiran discovering the news...

So... All make sure you are up to date with your taxes of Kiran will be on your back!

Signed: Jenifer Feather, Senior Scout

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 06:30:36 pm »

Good to have you back with us and showing willingness to undertake any mission without question.  A good example to all other Scouts.

Let us hope this new found trust in Kiran is not to the detrement of others.  I would like a close eye kept on Kiran to be sure he does not try and squander any of the taxes before they are handed over.  Remember our role as Scouts is to protect Cove and it's people.

*signed neatly*

Aliryl Trefynwyd
Scout Corporal

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length