Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:56:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Trial: John Dell
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Trial: John Dell  (Read 2588 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: March 07, 2005, 04:17:09 pm »

*A young looking peasant holding a pitchfork in his right hand and a sealed scroll in his left hand runs towards you*

Awww goshdarnit Pa finally gives me his old farm but he never told me it was such a mess!

*The man starts rubbing his head with the scroll in his left hand and seems to be thinking*

Uhhh… lets see… Broken fences crops stolen by them pixie thingens missin’ me livestock.
Ohhh! If only they didn’t take poor Bessie! I down roit loved that cow!
Anyway! That Baron type person dohicky thing gave me that here perty scroll saying I could have one of you boys.

*The man wiggles the scroll around and chuckles stupidly*

So anyway I don’t want to let me Pa down but I just can’t stand that hard work! So I reckon me havin’ this scroll thingy you be owin’ me a task! So why don’t you get your butt down to me farm boy and start workin’ on them little chores eh? I’ll let that Baron type person thingy know if ye did a good job.

*The man winks towards you with a toothless grin and hands you the scroll with the Barons seal on it*

Ohh.. And before I forget it.. Pa gave me this ‘ere note thin’ of what needs to be done on the farm.. Uhh.. ‘e probably forget I can nay read.

*The man digs around in his pocket with his free hand and pulls out a folded piece of paper*

There ye go now ye better be done when I come back to check on me farm!

*The man walks off singing a song about a girl named Bessie who had a nice dressy*

*The note the man gave you reads*

><><><><><><><><><><><

To whoever reads this here note, you probably have fallen victim to my son Cletus’s laziness and got stuck with fixing up the farm I gave him.
Well since there’s probably no way you can get out of this we might as well get it over with so here are the following things the farm will need.

- New crops planted in the field
- New animals it doesn’t matter if you got sheep , cows or pigs just make sure there’s some kind of animal around.
- Repairing the broken fence (logs or boxes)
- Cleaning the house
- Getting new tools for the barn such as shovels , pitchforks , hammers and saws (purchasing from NPCs).

Well that about covers everything the farm will need so I wish you the best of luck and make sure to watch out for the local wildlife.

*Signed*

Arthur Greer.

><><><><><><><><><><><

Post a report below!
Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 04:58:55 pm »

*A small map falls out of the peasants pocket as he walks off while singing*

[OOC]

Forgot to add the location of the farm.  Lips Sealed
Well good luck on your quest!
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 10:28:56 pm »

I chooped some wood so that i could fix the fences. I had also buy shovels and other tools for the house and other parts of the farm.

As i walked down the road a cow crossed the road, i started directly to think about the bessie cow the peasant talked about, i took the cow and some other animals to the farm. a cat in the stables to keep the mouses gone and the horses calm, a dog in the house to keep the master company. Many other animals was also added to the farm.

I took some help from Ryan Greystone, sence i cannot read he helped me out what needed to be done, as for materials and other things.

I also tried to fix the broken fence, in the beggining i had some trouble with it but after awhile i got the touch.

From the seeds and streangth potions i used it on the farm to make it fertile and growable.

I tried to get as many animals as possible. Cows are vital for the milk that we drink.

I cleaned the house under supervision from Ryan Greystone. Added some things in the house such as books new farmer cloaths and many other tools and useful things.

I tried to lay the hey out as much as possible for the horses and other animals in the barn/stable area.

This is the best i could do, please sir...

//writen by Lara Gigglesoft on behalf of John Dell
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:44:23 pm by John Dell » Logged

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Gregor Eason
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 10:46:17 pm »

Excellent. Thankye Miss Gigglesoft, for writing a superb report on behalf of Recruit Dell.
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 11:26:21 pm »

Good good! Well done John.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »