Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:54:40 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Apprentice Task] Alton Aldwin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Apprentice Task] Alton Aldwin  (Read 1134 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2018, 10:55:22 am »

Wha' is it I hear? Tha' bloody thief, err, I mean fine bearded guardsman has become a Watchman? Well, best give him somethin' to do before he gets bored and eventually starts stealin' shyte again, I mean... Wha'ever!

Alton! You have yet to proof yourself worthy! While these are not your trials to earn the Covian cap, they are tasks suited for you as my apprentice.

Task One ~ Bring in new recruits!

There are elves vanishing left and right and it is only a matter of time until whoever takes them away will come for our poor recruits. You're to bring new ones in, just in case.

• Hold a recruitment stall in Haven with at least two other guardsmen
  • Place at least ten banners around New and Old Haven
  • The banners will count towards your current requirements
  • Provide a report with scetches below

Task Two ~ Show some Courage!

You are my apprentice and therefor you will leave off your old habits of stealing things from others, instead you will conduct yourself honorably and display your courage!

• Go to the Dungeon of Blood in Ilshenar with at least three other guardsmen
  • Collect at least 10.000 gold coins for the Scouts
  • The collected gold will count towards your current requirements

Task Thee ~ Who are you again?

They say you want to become a Scout. Well, we'll see about that once you got the cap, but for now, you can show if you even got remotely the talent for it. Being a member of the Light Company is more than just to be sneaky!

• Go to Swaggers Night in a disguise of your choice
  • Spend the evening there without revealing your identity and collect any valuable information
  • The task will count as a Guardsman Duty

Every provided report will count to your requirements and completing all three tasks will award you with a Guardsman Duty. Best of luck, Watchman!

Leanne Martin, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length