Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:45:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [CASE] Missing people
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [CASE] Missing people  (Read 1302 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2018, 09:51:26 pm »

Sergeant Sanderson,

as I already informed you briefly in person, here is a detailed report of what I uncovered yesterday when I tagged along with the Vesperians...

Wednesday, 21st November

I got word that they were missing a person. After my arrival, I got informed that it was none other than the Captains brother, Smithy De Blaze. I offered them to join, mostly to gather more information myself.

Vesperian Captain, Rimeny De Blaze, told us that his brother can be found usually in Minoc, either at the Mines or the city tavern "The Drunken Barnacle". We went there and asked the local bartender if he'd knew anything. Only after a lot of bribing and threatening of physical violence he told us that Smithy De Blaze moved towards the city of Britain to find a new job.

Moving along to the mentioned tavern in Britain, we asked a couple of more people and got approached by a local lass. As she told us, De Blaze's brother was there a couple of days ago, but hasn't been seen for a couple of days after some "Templars" visited the tavern and seemed to follow the missing person around.

Next stop on our list was the tavern in Jhelom, apparently also a place where De Blaze usually could be found. This time, we gathered information quickly from the local bartender who repeated the same story as the lass in Britain.

This lead for Escaflowne to the conclusion that the Yewish and Covian chapter work together. It is as I expected. Someone's trying to frame the church. Make it to us look like the Yewlanders are behind it, just to be promptly sent to Vesper. And the Vesperians get fooled that the Covians and Yewlanders work together and kidnap Vesperians. This is all a plan to incite new hatred and distrust between the three cities. And it's disappointing to see how everyone is taking the bait with their bias.

As we continued to search around Jhelom, we unfortunately found Smithy De Blaze. Unfortunately, because he had already been dead.

Thursday, 22nd November

With the new information I decided to work on my trials and find new clues about this whole shit. Back to square one, without any bias. Soon as we arrived, we encountered a spot where a large group of people were gathering. Far more than just the regular trespassers. By the looks of it, it seemed they were standing there for a while, walking slightly west to Yew only to make a sharp turn towards east. Perhaps the hijackers?

Checking back on Khae's shack, we saw that it was untouched since his disappearance. Just a bit outside, we found a black cloak, poorly woven and drenched from the past weather, but yet not ancient.

Now, I know we all want to point our fingers at each other, but let's not forget the important thing here: The missing people! Including Hoagie and Khae. Who knows how many more people are missing, less known? Pointing blades and arrows at each other will not help.

Here is what we know:

*We know that someone is trying to frame the church
*They want us to believe it was Vesper, while they want Vesper to believe it was us and Yew
*It is possible that Khae had been taken away because he is an elf
*Prime suspects are the women known as Mischief and Ayseh, who were remembered by Miss Masteen when she was found drugged and intoxicated
*It is said that both of these women have contacts to a group of mercs, formed by Kal Shadowhand when he was exiled from Cove
*It is known to high ranked officials, that Mischief has contacts towards drows. Both Esca and Raiden will be able to confirm this

My theory is that the Lloth sisters, or at the very least one of them, is behind this all. The mentioned mercs may or may not be the middle men. And we know Khae flat out hates drows. Pure bloods or half breeds, he never made a secret out of it. And we also know that the Lloth sisters hate elves. The drows would profit from a conflict between Vesper, Cove and Yew. My suggestion is to search the wrongdoers outside the northern realms.

Leanne Martin, Regular Scout
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:46:41 am by Leanne Martin » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length