Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:34:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Drow Hunt Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drow Hunt Training  (Read 1416 times)
Alex_Hawke
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2018, 11:44:36 pm »

Lead by: Ilyana Drachen

Attendance
Alex Hawke-Recruit
Xavier Kage-Watchmen
Thomas Alymer-Junior Arcanist
Ilyana Drachen-Senior Arcanist

We were Standing at the front step of the barracks While Ilyana was tellin' us what we where goin' to be doing. She said we would be doin' somthin' called Drow Hunt. I didn't know what it was but she said that we would have to go 'ta New Haven for supplys. She gated us up 'ta New Haven and she went to the fabric shop and then to the provisioner for supplys. We then went to the ice dungeon where we would be doing the game. When we got inside she had us line up and she 'splained the rules of the game and setup the bag balls.

Traning-prt-1" border="0

Training-prt-2" border="0

I fought mainly Rat men because they where close to the balls and easy to manage but I haven't the slightest idea what the others where fightin'. Xavier ended un winnin' by a fair margin and I came in last, so maybe next time I should try for somthin' a bit bigger. We came back to the barracks where Xavier and I donated 7,300 each and Thomas kept his share. Overall this was a very fun event and I am very grateful that Iyana held it.

*Signed Alexander Hawke*
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 02:09:13 am by Alex_Hawke » Logged
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 07:06:33 am »

Well done, recruit! I'm sure you'll be Watchman in no time. Better luck next time with the Drow Hunt!

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length