Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 09:01:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 284734 times)
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 21, 2006, 05:16:41 pm »

Patrol along Altmere Road

Leader: Kado Gael, Junior Dragoon

Present:
              Deveriath Fae'al, Guardsman Recruit
              Duke Milako, Guardsman Recruit
              Salvador Caper, Guardsman Recruit

Kado Gael took the lead of this particular patrol, which took place along the Altmere road, ending at the Guard Post. There were no monsters to be vanquished, nor gypsies to be run off. So, after checking the interior of this establishment with a keen eye, Kado had us return to the Barracks. Ofcourse, we had to wait for Milako to find his way through the forest, but all in all it was a uneventful patrol. The best kind in terms of Saftey for Cove.

- signed,

Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 21, 2006, 06:48:07 pm »

Patrol to the orcs and deadies:

Attended:
Hoagie
Mela - Leader
Drake

We cleared out the undead and the orc place.

Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 21, 2006, 11:04:52 pm »

Patrol to the Orc Encampment

Leader: Deveriath Fae'al

Present:
None

Challenged by Regular Guardsman Delcarakdur, it was my duty to patrol Cove and "Gauge" the "Orc Infestation." Not only did he want me to do this promptly, but alone aswell. Undaunted by the Guardsman's spirit, I made ready. No more than a few minutes later did I arrive at the Covian Gates, to make sure they were secure. Followed by a quick trek to the Orc Encampment, where I found the first group of scouts sleeping under a tree. Sneaking past these foul beasts, I finally breached the gates, only to be met with a face full of fire. Instinctivly I began to swing my blade, and within moments, three orcs lay dead.

Further investigation of the fort, followed by further slaying of Orc-kin, allowed me to gather a good amount of gold. That was until I woke it.. that bloody giant of an Orc. I don't even want to begin wondering how it came to be in this world, however, I chose this time to "strategically re-establish" myself back at the Barracks, where I met Declarakdur with a soot-covered grin.

Gold Collected: 5,617

- Signed,

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2006, 09:46:44 am »

After a rip-roaring game of chess, Joey ordered me, Mela and Chaffers and Redfield to gather 500 leather from wild animals to make boots for the army...

We set out at once, slaying mountains of cows, and taking their hides, all piling them near the barracks...

After a while, the animals seemed to be hidin' from us! There were none to be seen for miles around.

Finally, we lulled the animals into a false sense of security, and when they finally emerged from the shrubbery, we slaughtered them, getting much more leather than was needed!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Michael milako
« Reply #379 on: June 24, 2006, 12:57:56 pm »

Patrol to Shire an' Graveyard
Mission: To kill a Lich
Lead by: Watchman Darek Milako
Attended: Michael Milako

I met up with meh brother at the barracks this afternoon to find ou' he had a report of a Lich an' some undead 'causin' chaos at the graveyard. Bein' the only man not busy he got permission for this patrol from Vlad an' told meh tha' I was to help 'im. So we started off at the barracks an' headed into the Shire. We roamed through there for a while makin' sure no undead escaped an' was headed to Cove. We only foun' one ettin. So after tha' we headed to the Graveyard to dispose of the Lich. We nay had to go in for he was waiting for us outside. We had to fight off some of his minions but we slayed him with hardly a scratch.

So after that we headed back through the Shire to the barracks where I had to leave for family buisness.
                                                                  Signed
                                                Michael Milako Guardsman Recruit
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2006, 03:37:55 pm »

Patrol to Covian Coast and Altmere Road

Commander: Darek Milako, Watchman

Attended: Deveriath Fae'al, Guardsman Recruit

It all started with a 'rude awakening' as Watchman Darek had Kelly and I line up outside the barracks. At this point he would explain that we would be going on patrol to the Covian Coastline. We were just about to head out when Kelly needed to be dismissed, leaving Darek and I.

Upon reaching the shore, the two of us were assaulted by what appeared to be some sort of serpent. A sea serpent to be exact, however they were no match to our superior skills.

As we continued, the coast seemed to be clear, a brilliant observation made by one Watchman Darek Milako, and so were carried onto Altmere Road. At which point we  arrived just as an Ogre and a Troll were attacking the outpost. We clearly destroyed them, as depicted below.

All in all it was a successful patrol. Thanks to the brilliance of the commanding officer.

- Signed,
              A very tired Deveriath Fae'al, Guardsman Recruit

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 25, 2006, 11:02:13 am »

Patrol: The Orc Fort
Lead by: Joey Lanai (Dragoon Sergeant)
Attending Guardsmen: Kelly (Recruit) and Darek Milako (Watchman)
Time: Around 11pm.

As we were lead to the Orc Fort, we were rudely interrupted by an Undead, which had presented a shrine outside the Church. We promptly cleared it up, along with the Undead. We built up our tactical and patrolling skills as we made our way into the fort. We made our way through the fort until all the Orcs were cleared. Myself and Darek struggled at a certain point, but soon got back on track to make our way back through the fort.
We collected an amount of around 10000 gold.

Signed: Guardsman Recruit, Kelly Sanderson.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 25, 2006, 11:33:36 am »

Patrol to the Altmere Outpost

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Present: Kelly
                      Edward O'Shae
                      Vlad
                      Kado

We did go ter Altmere as i had heard rumours of high Brigand activity, theese rumours were unfounded, nay Brigands what so ever, all was very clear, clearer than usual.

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 25, 2006, 11:36:13 am »

Patrol Ter Swaggers

Led By : Jenifer Feather
Present : Kelly
                       Edward O'Shae
                       Vlad
                      Dareck Milako II

Another lonely patrol, nay action what so ever! Except a few trolls an' ogres on th' roads. Has been queit recentyl.. too quiet ey.. Swaggers was clear, and empty. Need some Action!!!

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2006, 07:37:17 pm »

Lead a patrol to Altmere Outpost

Lead by :  Hoagie. Junior Dragoon
Attended: Matthew, Guardsman Recruit
                 Edward O'Shea, Guardsman Recruit

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Drake Reilly
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 27, 2006, 07:18:04 am »

The following reports two patrols that took place on 6.26.06.

Lead By: Deveriath Fae'al, Watchman
Attended: Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit

Watchman Deveriath and myself felt the need to disrupt the activities of the orcish camp and remind the haughty tribe that their lives are beholden to our whims. At first we made excellent headway into the camp. We slaughtered numerous members of their race with great abandon. However, despite solid teamwork, we were eventually overwhelmed with the appearance of one of those monolithic breed of orc. A sum of roughly five thousand gold was retrieved in the name of tribute, though the recruit in attendance was awfully banged up in the process. Watchman Deveriath excused himself to attend to personal matters, and Watchman Mela arrived to assist in the withdrawl from the camp. Her fearlessness directly allowed me to escape with my life.

Lead By: Darek Milako II, Watchman
Attended: Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit
                Duke Milako, Guardsman Recruit

Watchman Darek Milako II collected a few recruits to respond to reports of activity in the graveyard which marres our countryside. We took action immediately, with a forced march to the location. Our stated goal was to destroy the liche commanding the shambling minions, which we accomplished within moments of arriving. While fighting the twitching corpses, I was surprised to find that I recognized a few of their grey faces. It seems that some of the loyalists we killed in Vesper were not yet ready to yield the fight, so we put them down for good. An insubstantial amount of gold was recovered. The graveyard was once again a placid memorial, and we left the dead in peace.

Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 27, 2006, 12:28:30 pm »

Time: 12:20pm
Place: The Swamps.

Led by: Vlad
Attending Guardsmen:
Jenifer Feather (Scout Sergeant)
Kelly (Watchman)

We set off to the swamps, getting ambushed by brigands all the way there and finding some empty boxes where Loyalists had been. We squelched our way through the swamps with ease and returned (After killing many harpies) with a citizen of Cove who had been chained up. The patrol was successful and we returned also with around 4000 gold.

Signed: Watchman, Kelly Sanderson

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Matthew
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 27, 2006, 05:24:32 pm »

today we did a smashing patrol we went to the graveyard where we cleared the area  and then we marched of to the barracks and of course checked the area clear as always  Smiley
Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 27, 2006, 08:50:53 pm »

Date: 6/26/06

Sentry at the Covian Gates

Attended:
Myself(led)
Hoagie
Joey Lanai
Recruit Drake

Nothing further to report..nothing interesting, anyway.

Vince's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cried.
The cheif export of Vince is pain.
Vince can impregnate a woman jus by pointing at her and saying "Booya!"
Vince's mace swinging powers the sun.
In a duel, Vince's left testicle was cut out. You may know its more scientific name, Jupiter.
Vince never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.
The movie Anaconda was filmed in Vince's pants.
Vince once killed someone so fast that he died the day before.
Your milkshake doesn't bring Vince to the yard.
Vince has only visited Europe once. This tragic occasion is now referred to as the Bubonic plague.
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 28, 2006, 08:01:49 am »

Monday 27th June
Patrol of Cove town

Guardsmen present:

Nathan Algren         Guardsman Recruit
Edward O Shea       Guardsman Recruit
Darek Milako            Watchman
Kyte                         Watchman
Kelly                         Watchman

Before heading off on Melas watchman trial hunt, we decided to patrol our fine town. We split into two groups, one of which examined the lighthouse, and the other checked on the citizens homes. Apart from them being rather untidy, our fine citizens are, well, just fine!

Signed
         Vince Valentine
        Senior Grenadier

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length