Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:00:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A snitch.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A snitch.  (Read 3523 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:26:38 am »

*Report placed at the Green Goblin offices on the shelf.*

Dear brothers, as you might all be aware, previous reports have mentioned the name "Smith" to whom has been hired by the Swagger folk to deal with our establishment. Only today on Olchafa's recent return also a assasination attempt was done upon his person. As I have no idea where he has been the past year I can only assume perhaps he has made new enemies, however that is of no releveance. These sketches I have had drawn are though. Our local thief Gregory knows of this man and that he is looking for jobs. This is what made me more suspicious then anything. I want Gregory found and tortured for any information he might be aware of. I only came upon this information whilst quietly sitting in the tavern. Goes to show what you can pick up, brothers.

The reward to capture and torture him for information is substantially larger then anything previously as we finally have a target to aim for.

You shall recieve two weapons of your choice crafted of fine steel plus a sack of gems, cut to be sold by any local jeweler. Happy hunting my dears.

I would reccomend either Kas or Kelban just arrest him and drag him to my office where he can be questioned without calling for help, but anything goes...

Kiran

Vaughn Goodwill
The Light Company
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 07:04:08 am »

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 01:26:00 am »

Boss,

It seems our friend Gregory has gone snivelling to his Grenadier uncle, Darek.  It also appears a man by the name of Hitorie Iron-something, possibly Ironside has claimed responsibility for these acts, clearing Gregory.  I'm dubious of this.  Perhaps this Hitorie was responsible also?  Regardless, I suggest we apprehend them both for a cosy little chat.  Good old Uncle Darek has even resorted to making threats to Vaughn and Yours Truly over our accusations.  It seems that we now have Covians eager to join the Vesperians and Yewish in assaulting us.   

Afterwards, whilst in disguise, I met Anna.  I did not reveal my identity, rather I pretended to be a trusted friend of Kalam.  Anna seemed rather trusting, I suggest Vaughn has a word with her about entering bedrooms with strange men.  That aside, she confirmed that that this "Ironside" is takingthe blame for the attacks on her.  She is confused and uncertain.  She also passed on threats to yourself, Vaughn and me from Gregory.  Apparently we've to watch our backs.  Very novel.  After weeks of attacks I've still been skipping through the woods without a care in the world. 

I turned the conversation onto this Tendo woman.  It appears Anna first met her at the Trinsic Moot.  It appears she claimed to be a Geisha and had a guardian who was also Tokunese.  It also appears this Tendo was wary of a Yewian, a friend of yours with tattoos showing up his neck.  Does this gentleman sound familiar? 

Mask

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 02:15:32 am »

My dear brother.

Gregory is merely one kid without anyone behind him from what I understand, Darek however can become a concern... I am sure I can handle him, but best not to rile him nor insult him in any way, least of all incrimate his nephew...

The report helps me to stick some pieces together and I shall meet you shortly to discuss it further in detail.

Good work once more, my brother.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 02:54:36 am »

Seems our delightful young friend is still out and about. I do believe he thought me a weak target and he was more then correct at the time, having let my own guard down he took out a knife and started speaking.

Our young friend seems well informed, maybe is time to attempt to bring him in once more...

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 10:20:51 pm »

Twenty shillings awarded to Kalam for detailed report and information gathered. Good work.
Ten shillings. given to Vaughn for attempt, even if failed. I don't expect another mistake

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length