Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:02:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A slithering serpent + r
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A slithering serpent + r  (Read 1833 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2009, 03:45:27 am »

*A notice placed in the Green Goblins office shelf.*

Welcome back, old friend. As you might see we are establishing new ways of becoming what we once were. I would also like to introduce you all to Olchafa, a man whom has been my protection for many years, and a skilled assassin whom has done a considerable ammount of jobs for me. The fact he is also of a high rank within the Covian military is of a great asset to me, or more important, us!

My brothers, I have not said this before. It is important you get to know one another, working together is beneficial, yes the price is halfed but the chance of success is much more in reach. I know it is uncommon for people like us to work together to benefit, bunch of bandits, thugs, assassins and down right scum. However we all share the same goal. Shillings.

I hope you all, my dear family, keep this in mind as Olchafa once more join the ranks of the Brotherhood...

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length