Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:58:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Chaos unfolds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chaos unfolds  (Read 2131 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2009, 03:23:01 am »

My brothers, finally we have the power to fight against people in subtlety, the power of the Baron protecting us from most corners of the army... Today I made allegations against the woman who has defiled my very being... I shall be happy to watch her burn soon..

Untill then you are all to be on full alert... She has spoken of the Commander being the one behind the whole scenario of me being watched by the Scouts... This means in some way it is the Commander whom let this harlot cut my ears...  This sunday at Parade be sure to be in your official clothings for taxation as we make Cove aware of our presence..

This woman shall suffer...

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 01:34:47 am »

Her deciet knows no bounds, brothers, my mind is warped with what I went through as I was fed a potion... however I have had a scribe make sketches of what I recall what occured the evening I was kidnapped by the guardsmen of Yew.

My brothers, I heard the voice of Kal Shadowhand in the dark corridor as I was tortured and maimed by the zealous besiegers... I am sure this Scout Corporal has taken matters personally, and now signed over so Yew could come question me of deeds I am sure to never have done, bombings in Yew...? I stay as far away from that place as you all know.. I will be sure to inform the Commander of what occured.. maybe it will start some tensions once more between Yew and Cove.. maybe not.. I shall wait for the right time to make this letter.

I am unsure what I said during the actual questioning, still to now the potion or whatever it was I was given leaves me drained and without knowledge of what occured then.

First when I returned to Cove did I start to focus straight once more. We need to be wary however as I am unsure of what I have admitted to in the presence of these guardsmen... I recall Kal walking me back home however..

Why am I telling you all this brothers? It only proves the paranoia and insanity which leads Cove currently, when the Commander finds out about this I am certain the scout Corporal will be lead to questions concerning her... leadership. I shall wait to release this as public knowledge for now, however you MUST get those notices out which I tasked you to do... we shall start a war my boys...

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length