Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:19:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Report to the Yewish and Covian Clergy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Report to the Yewish and Covian Clergy  (Read 1023 times)
Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2018, 12:49:33 am »

This eve I hath been called to a matter that I think doth bear mentioning, for the consequences of it are unknown to me. I shall be brief. Guardsman Sheriam Palmer did seek me out saying the prisoner held in Cove wished to speak to a member of the Church. I obliged, to discover that the prisoner did wish to confess her sins to our Lord prior to her trial.

The prisoner discussed much, and I did much doubt her sincerity at points, but such matters are not for me to judge, and His ultimate wisdom shall show justice one way or another in the end.

Guardsman Palmer did record the conversation, during which the prisoner confessed to the attack of which she is accused, among many other things I shall not tire ye with.

I hath not included Yewish or Covian army command in this report, as I do not wish to break the bond of Holy confession between the Church and confessor. However, that the prisoner permitted the presence of Guardsman Palmer who took notes, it is possible they will be aware. I did check with the Guardsman, and the confession was indeed recorded. I leave this matter in thy more knowledgeable hands.

I would add that I advised the prisoner to not resist her charges if she felt them fair and true, if she wishes her soul to be saved. I hope that she saw the wisdom in this, and will confess when the time comes and not resist her fate, whatever it may be.

Initiate Danaeyl

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length