Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:18:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Leaflet Authors Needed!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Leaflet Authors Needed!  (Read 4512 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: March 17, 2007, 01:42:16 pm »

Hear ye! Hear ye all!

When I walk around Cove, I see guardsmen. When I enter the Tavern, I see guardsmen. When I go to the service, I see guardsmen. When I go fishing, I see guardsmen. Damn! I'm afraid to open a can of beans!

Is Cove a one great Barrack? Or a training camp? No!

To change it, we must get to work together! And start to spread the word about our fine Baronship. But not to seek another guardsman, but to find more civilians! Top quality crafters, experienced cooks, miners, fletchers, medics, clerics! And we need them urgently!

I'm going to lead a recrutiment campaing around the whole Sosaria, and I need your help from this very moment.

We need to have leaflets. But not mentioning about hunts, patrols, fighting and stuff. We need to say them people that Cove is a great place to live! To work! To stay!

Are you with me?

I need to see examples of such leaflets. If you can write - show me your idea on a leaflet which will attract people to come here with their businesses, workshops and families!

Then, after choosing the best one, I'll order making them from one of our fine scribes, and start the mentioned campaign.

Order:
 - a proposition of a leaflet to invite people to join the civilian society of Cove

Conditions:
 - You can do as many as you like
 - You can do them with all your civilian characters

[OOC]When couple of propositions will be posted, I'll make a poll to choose the best one.[/OOC]
Moraine DiGoraz
Banned for excessive profanity.
Citizen of Cove
Covian Veteran

Unlike cool Covians I am banned for being an idiot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 03:19:10 pm »

Kasei looks at the announcement board and reads the message. All of a sudden his eyes light up as if he just had an epiphany. He then took a blank scroll (he was conveniently carrying) from his backpack and started jotting down some words using a piece of charcoal. His eyes fixed on the scroll as if this was the most intense work he had ever done after a few moments of scribbling he took the scroll in two hands and held it in front of him. Kasei then nodded firmly as if he was convinced he had made the best recruitment banner Cove will ever see. Surely this banner would attract hordes of new people to Cove and with a convinced look in his eyes he pinned the scroll under the announcement.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 09:06:10 pm »

*Qom walks by the message board on the wall of the Town Hall, and almost didn't notice the small tattered note pinned on top of his request. Carefully takes it, unfolds and reads it. Nods with a smile, folds the note and hides it in his backpack.

- An interesting proposal. Original, not to say extraordinaire. I hope more will follow that artist and post their ideas...

Qom walks away, deep in his thoughts.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 11:51:21 am »

*Amon sets his goblet of wine on the table and picks up a quill.*

*A poster fluttered in the wind..*

Greetings to you!

Are you looking to hack a life out of the Sosarian wilderness?

Perhaps settle in a coastal town where you can ply your trade or sell your wares?

Maybe you have plans to work in a tavern, become a rich merchant or even persue a life in politics?

Well read on, for the Baronship of Cove is looking for citizens to settle in the harsh lands around its kingdom and craftsmen to equip the ever expanding town of Cove!

[OOC] The Baronship of Cove is one of the oldest and largest roleplaying guilds on the Europa shard, featuring numerous positions to meet everyone's style of roleplay and experience level! Whether you're a roleplay veteran, or a first timer, everyone is invited to join the experience that is BoC![/OOC]

Want to know more? Visit our tome at http://cove.fantasyworld.nl

Or contact:

Baron Octiovus: 284-429-275

Let the Adventure begin...

[ooc]I have used the basic template as per our general leaflets to try and keep some uniformity.[/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 12:06:03 pm »

*Seeing the note Qom smiles slightly, happy that more people are interested in the campaign. Reads the pinned leaflet, rolls it carefully and hides it in his backpack.

- Hmm, one or two more and we will have enough to choose from.*
qom_riyadh
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 06:32:38 am »

*Riyadh walks by the message board, and mutters seeing his request covered with many notes, but not with any new responses.
 - Bloody hell... "More civilians, more civilians" they say, but when it comes to actually do something towards it, they are waiting for someone else to do it...
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 01:23:00 pm »

I ask you Traveller to... Stop Right There!

Have you ever visited the beautiful Coastal town of Cove? The Town Hall, the Library, the Church, the Tavern and the Workshops that surround it?. For surely if you had, you would wish to stay and become a part of the hustle and bustle that is the Baronship of Cove.

Crafters, Cooks, Miners, Fletchers, Surgeons, Clerics, Nobility, followers of the Avatarian church, Beggars and Thieves, it is YOU who breathe life into the Street Markets, Plays, Public Baths, Banquets, and Hunting/Resource Gathering trips.

And it is YOU whom we seek.

Whatever it is that you wish to do with your life, the Baronship of Cove can offer you a place to settle and call home.

Visit our tome at http://cove.fantasyworld.nl, or contact  Baron Octiovus 284-429-275 and seek citizenship Today.

(OOC) The Baronship of Cove is one of the largest and oldest role-playing guilds on the Europa shard.  It matters not if you are new or experienced in role-playing or to the ultima online world, all are welcome to join(/OOC)

Axiana
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:20:57 pm by Eve » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 01:45:49 pm »

Hmmm...

Kasei... A man of few words eh? And Axiana's done one too...

30 Shillings - Kasei & Axiana.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 01:48:29 pm »

* - Ahh! Another poster!
Qom reads it, and ponders
 - Thieves? Yeah, maybe we'll invite goblins also... Wait, we already have goblins... Hmm....
Rolls the note and walks away
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 06:57:35 pm »

30 Shillings A.J
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 07:44:34 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

qom_riyadh
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 09:52:24 pm »

*Qom sats in front of his desk.
 - Good to be at home again - he mumbles to himself. And then worries, seeing that no new posters been posted.*

Civilians - especially new ones! There's only one week more to post a recrutiment leaflet of your idea! Hup hup!
qom_riyadh
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 08:57:43 pm »

Enough.

/lock/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length