Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:57:03 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  New look citizen element launched!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New look citizen element launched!  (Read 2677 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2006, 04:02:38 pm »

Take a look over the citizen announcements board and other citizen boards and take the chance to get accustom to this new system whether you currently have a citizen character in Cove or not! Any feedback would be welcome.

Additionally, if you have any questions about the new system, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Cheers,

Octiovus.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 10:08:29 pm »

Events run by citizens should be reported on the main Citizen board (not the task one).  Shillings will be awarded based on the event and the quality of the report.  The same goes for crafting/resource gathering orders.  Likewise, anyone wishing to place an order can use the general Citizen board if they have trouble finding a citizen in game

I've backdated most if not all of the orders completed on the Citizen board, once you've created your Commoner profile on the Citizen Admin board, tally up the Shillings.  Check the ones already created, any time you add shillings, the Task or Order you completed to earn the shillings should be referred to next to the amount.
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 04:48:04 pm »

The Baron's Court has vacant positions.

See also the Citizen boards for details on the Baron's Household.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length