Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:35:33 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [CASE] Drunk Woman at The Cardinal Feather - For Command
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [CASE] Drunk Woman at The Cardinal Feather - For Command  (Read 2255 times)
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2018, 10:10:23 pm »

(OOC: These case notes have been submitted to Command for review)

Thursday, 8th November 2018 - Initial Incident logged
Miss Axiana Masteen was found left drunk and vulnerable at The Cardinal Feather following interaction with an unknown male. The incident is being treated as suspicious. The victim was discovered whilst on patrol in the Baronship Household. After being taken into care by Senior Arcanist Ilyana Drachen and Citizen Yukina Kazami, Miss Masteen briefly mentioned a man that had been drinking with her. She was unaware who this man was and did not seem to recall what he looked like. There appeared to be no witnesses and the victim was not in able condition to give a statement.

Tuesday, 20th November 2018 - Statement from Miss Axiana Masteen
Following a Covian Army training session, I sighted Miss Masteen and took the opportunity to take a statement.

Statement taken by Interview
* The night before the incident, Miss Masteen visited a Mr De Blaze of Vesper to make arrangements for the forthcoming Jousting Tournament. Mr De Blaze took his leave and Miss Masteen ventured to the well known Vesperian drinking hole, Swaggers Inn.
* Miss Masteen was offered a vial of clear liquid at Swaggers Inn by a female Vesperian guard known as Ayseh. Another female by the name of Mischief was present.
* Miss Masteen did not drink this mysterious vial but was quite drunk, and brought to a room in Swaggers Inn safely by Mischief.
-
* Concerning the incident at The Cardinal Feather, Miss Masteen recalled very little. She mentioned again an unknown male who was drinking with her.
* The unknown male apparently arrived after Miss Masteen had been drinking, as she cannot remember what he looked like. But she can remember his voice.. “Smooth like chocolate.”
* Victim described the man as very charming and polite. She said his accent was ‘not Covian’. But he continued to pour drinks for her when she was unable to do this herself.

It is my belief that our patrol interrupted what were malignant intentions. Miss Masteen may have also been offered rare and unstable substances at Swaggers Inn. Whilst substance abuse is no surprise at Swaggers Inn, I fear for the safety of Miss Masteen. Her visit to Swaggers may have resulted in her being marked as a vulnerable target and pursued to Cove.

I do not have much to go on.. but I request authorisation to investigate Swaggers Inn discreetly as a wandering mercenary, and without Vesperian permissions, to obtain further information on wished to compromise Miss Masteen’s safety that fateful eve at The Cardinal.

Serj Eason, Watchman
Covian Army

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 08:33:16 am by Serj Eason » Logged

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 04:13:21 am »

You've uncovered much suspicion Watchman, on Covian soil no less.! Though I cannot authorize your request for incognito surveilance, I shall forward these findings to the appropriate desk.

Fear not! I shall also request you be kept informed at the earliest discretion.

Know that Covian Command and The Baron thank you for a job well done.

*signed*

Marcus Kobra, Officer Cadet, OIC "Baron's Own" 1st Grenadier Regiment

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 10:27:32 am »

Thank ye, sir. I await the response of Command.

Serj Eason, Watchman
Covian Army

For my family.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 09:09:23 pm »

Find me in person, Watchman.
This is being pursued as an alert now, due to the recent disappearances and kidnappings.
Miss Masteen has been advised to not wander alone, even within the Covian border.

Good work.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 08:32:04 am »

Yes, ma'am!

Serj Eason, Watchman
Covian Army

For my family.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length