Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:33:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Church Defaysing!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Church Defaysing!  (Read 1186 times)
Gary Gallo
Guest Of Cove

Senile Totally Not A Wizard.

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2018, 09:40:51 pm »

hot, flustered, and angry Gar leaves the Barracks and heads to the church to pray for Miss 'arper and her swift recovery. Gar steps up to the door and sniffs, a foul stench lingers in the air outside the church. As he gets closer to the door, the smell gets worse. He enters... Inside, the altar lay defaced. Troll dung and foul smelling liquids and all manner of horrors deface the church altar. Gar runs back to the barracks and slams the door open, shouting

FORM!!! ON ME!

He takes Tingleith and Pen to the church to witness the Defacement of the Altar. A note lays on top of the sewage and dung at the alter. It reads...

This is the stink of corruption. This is the stink of the Church!

he picks up the note and puts it into his satchel. Gar then cleans the altar and mutters a prayer before leaving and heading to the Barracks. At the barracks he writes two letters. One too Commander Hoagie and other high ranking members of the Covian Army and one letter to the Church describing exactly what was found. He does not blame anyone in the letters, he keeps his own suspicions to himself. This is above his pay grade. And he's been stabbed enough for one week. One thing is for sure, Garshinkle looks tired and wearisome.

Snargonfulj, Father Too Garshinkle The Honourable.

Danaeyl
Initiate
Cove Command
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 09:56:22 pm »

Garshinkle,

Thou hath done well in thy actions. Do not fear. Whilst this defacement is of deep concern, and heretics doth run wild, the likely perpetrators are known to us, and will soon be crushed for their transgressions against the Lord. They hath grown overconfident, and the pendulum doth swing against them. Stay strong, my Son.

P.S. Keep it secret, but I travel seeking knowledge of the undead menace in our lands. I shall return soon. Stay safe, chyld of the light.

Initiate Danaeyl

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length