Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:49:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Physical Training!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Physical Training!  (Read 1360 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 05, 2007, 09:45:15 pm »

Led by:
Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Attended by:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant.
Dalamar, Regular Scout.
Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman.
Tamara, Guardsman Recruit.

Part One - Warm Up!

Five laps and ten push ups to get the lazy looking guards ready for what was to come. Recruit Tamara struggled a little in the mud but all in all the warm up was completed without much fuss. After a jog to Cove gates and back Hoagie and Dalamar were accused of cheating... Hoagie's excuse opened a whole can of worms.

Part Two - Toughening Up!

The guards paired off for a little bit of sparring. After his mauling the previous night, Dragoon Sergeant Graynor paired off with the female recruit and after a sticky start he managed to best her. Not before she landed a sharp kick to his nether regions though. Hoh! Good on yer lass!

Part Three - Leg Work!

After a brisk jog to Cove we lined up inside the city walls. I briefed those present on what was to follow.  Run up and down the guard towers and along the city walls and do it over again until I tell you to stop. Junior Guardsman Delcarakdur was even kind enough to complete a lap to show the rest how it is done.

Part Four - Mobility!

We walked to the Covian fields where i had set up a course to test the squads turn of pace and change of direction. I walked them around the course first and then let them loose!

Part Five - Upper Body!

I equipped everyone with a pick axe and pointed them at the mountains. They started hacking away until they could feel the burn. Delcarakdur hammered away like a man possessed while Hoagie hacked at a more leisurely pace.

Well done everyone!

Training complete and not a single fatality.

*signed*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 11:23:55 pm »

I protest at the fact of being called a man! It's -ELF- you nitwit!

Delc

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 07:49:38 am »

That's Captain nitwit to you Junior!

*coughs*

Bloody elf... *mutters*

*signed*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length