Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 04:27:15 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Nasty thiefs or gargoyles!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Nasty thiefs or gargoyles!  (Read 1471 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2011, 07:18:47 pm »

In Attendance:
Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal (leading)
Perrin Stonespear, Regular Guardsman
Cal'ain Cui'gnir, Watchman

After I returned to Cove, I couldn't believe my eyes. Two guardsmen and a fresh recruit on the parade! And then a nasty gargoyle stole my cap! It was time for a raging crusade against these foul creatures! Lucky me I have a good nose which makes it possible to smell food miles away. From the Royal Gargoyle City, we went south and eventually arrived at the place known as Tomb of Kings. We quickly dispatched to undeads outside and went inside to keep on searching.

Taking out the barrier and the flames, we went deeper into the Tomb and killed all the shady gargoyles inside and the ugly silvery snake. Moving even deeper, a cold wind blowed on my face. I soon noticed that this wind came from little holes in the wall. Finding the secret door, we walked through a long and sandy tunnel like room and eventualy found the thief that stole my cap! We battled it for a while, but it was indeed a strong one, always calling his undead friends to aid him. However, during the battle I found the corpse of an obvious dead gargoyle king and my cap next to him. Instead of killing the thief and it's undead minions, I took the cap and we went home.

Everyone donated their share of 3,000 gold pieces.

Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length