Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:48:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  (Report) A trip into hell
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: (Report) A trip into hell  (Read 1489 times)
Veronica T.
Guest Of Cove

Whaaaaaaaaa?

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2011, 06:50:01 pm »

Leading: Ilyana Drachen
Attending: Bersi
                Veronica Tillian

It started as a quiet day at the barracks, up until Ilyana showed up and saw Cal'ain lounging around. She sent Cal off on some menial task and kept me close, wasn't till later that she had plenty of pain in store for me. Ily sent out word that we needed some more bodies people to bring with us, and after a while a man named Bersi showed up. It took us quite a bit of walking but we made it to this large tomb in the gargoyle territory. After a bit of undead fighting we got to these large... Statues that wouldn't let me pass. We had to backtrack a ways and I had to take this quiz about the virtues. Fighting our way back down past the tomb we made it past the statues this time uninterrupted and descended down into hell.
      It was hot, muggy, with plenty of this that wanted to fry and eat us. Eventually we made our way past all the nasty fire things and got to this large room with a lot of cute little dragons. They didn't want to hurt us but unfortunately there was someone else there killing them. After we slayed one Fairy dragon was when the wyverns were released, we did a tactical retreat up the stairs and watched the carnage below as the little fairies slaughtered their larger brethren.
      A couple of minutes passed, and the next things to be released were drow. It took us all of a minute to realize we were in over our heads so we went down the stairs to get out the passageway, unfortunately we got the eye of one of the drow and he followed us. I stood and fought the drow as he rained all holy unpleasantness upon my body. With a lot of determination and even more support from the archanists, we managed to kill it and pat his pockets down before we left.
     Each of us put 17,000 in gold to donate to the coffers.
     Most all of my drawing got drenched in sweat when we were down in that uncomfortable place... So instead I have a drawing of some pretty plants I saw on the way...

Signed,
Watchman, Veronica Tillian.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length