Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:19:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Speed It Up - Post your reports here.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Speed It Up - Post your reports here.  (Read 1918 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2018, 09:38:03 pm »

All who attended,
Please post your reports below for your teams.

Team Kobra - Report received
Team Gimbly
Team Morana - Report received

Shillings and possible duties to be awarded.

*Signed*

Kelly Sanderson, Corporal
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:22:09 pm by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 09:38:39 pm »

Corporal Sanderson had a series of tasks which needed done under a rather short time constraint. . .  She divided us up into teams, my own Consisting of:

Myself
Garshinkle, Watchman
Jarvis Miller, Commoner
"Mischief", Commoner

Our first task was to visit Senior Arcanist Ilyana, still tied to a pyre as part of her penance. We saw to her physical health, both medically and generally with the supplying of food and drink. We extended words of encouragement before she finally nodded off.

Our second task was to build a Sentry. I set Mischief and myself to gathering hides and Gar, and miller to Gathering wood and crafting our crates. We managed to make decent time despite Miller's penchant for using slightly larger crates than standard and halfway through I set everyone to gathering the last bits of wood. We finished up with just enough time to spare.

Our third task was to gather resources of all kinds, cloth, wood, arrows, food, etc. I sent Miller to grab all the metal he could process in time, Gar set off for bandages, and Mischief took off to gather food whilst I chopped trees! Sanderson stopped by give to me a bit of encouragement regarding muscles I think, was busy swinging the axe so who know? Once she called time out, we had 1K wood, 500 Iron Ingot, 100 Shadow Iron, and 50 Bronze Ingots, plus various foodstuffs and Gar managed to gather 3K bandages.

The last task involved cleaning up the Church, was only vaguely patched up thus we set about removing debris, Hoisting masonry back into place and freshly mortaring and sealing holes. Miller thought it was a mighty shame regarding the stained glass but was confident in his capacity to supply more. Gar cleaned up the pews and stairs whilst Mischief tried not to get sick. . . all the running about may have unsettled her stomach as is want to happen when one eats super too early then tries to finish their daily chores. . .

After all was done, Corporal Sanderson explained the purpose of this exercise was so guardsmen and civilians might get to know each other, well suppose we did ey? To end the Corporal took all the guardsmen to the barracks roof for a free for all where Untrusted Watchman Tingleith was the last man standing.

*Signed*

Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman, Medic, Army of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Sheriam Palmer
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 10:08:35 pm »

Team Morana Report!

Attending:
Commander Raiden Morana
Watchman Saerandir
Watchman Sheriam Palmer

Corporal Sanderson got us all in a line and had some well thought out tasks for us to 'take care of Cove'.

Ilyana Duty

For the first duty we were to take care of Miss Drachen who was still tied up in the Church foregrounds. One of us was tasked with water, the other tend to her wounds and one to give her some food. She seemed to really appreciate the help but after all the attention was very tired and we left her in peace.

Resources Duty

For the second duty we were to collect some resources of any nature. We discussed as a team and thought it would be more interesting to go bash some orcs and take their resources.

While we were there though we did run a large group of strange 'monks for peace'. Captain Morana scared them all off though and they ran for the hills.

Cleaning Duty

For the third duty we were to clean up in the Town Hall. I started off dusting the downstairs and slowly worked upwards. There was a grand buffet on display but some of it seemed to be missing??

Corporal Sanderson joined us to celebrate the Captain's Betrothal, I think he seemed to enjoy the attention but ran off to do some cleaning on his own.

Sentry Duty

For the last duty we were to build and man a sentry at Cove Bank. Myself and the Captain chopped the wood and gathered some skins. Sally did all the hard work though by making the crates and putting the wall together.

Signed

Watchman Sheriam Palmer

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 12:13:00 pm »

Excellent work team Morana!

I'm bloody knackered after all tha' cleanin'...

My thanks on the promotion in your outsandin' report Palmer.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Commander Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 07:25:38 pm »

The following citizens are to be awarded the following:

Jarvis Miller - Awarded 15 shillings
Mischief - Awarded 15 shillings
Carolin Argon - Awarded 15 shillings

The following Guardsmen - Please seek me out for your prize:

Winning Team's Guardsmen:
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman (and for an excellent report)
Garshinkle, Watchman

For their extra efforts:
Sheriam Palmer, Watchman (for an excellent report)

Team Gimbly's prizes are pending the submission of their report.

*Signed*

Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length