Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:40:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  [Report] - This evenings proceedings... (addressed directly to Aliryl)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] - This evenings proceedings... (addressed directly to Aliryl)  (Read 1533 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2009, 12:41:42 am »

Dear Alirly,

Here is the small report you requested.. I have given it directly to you in order to prevent the infomation contained within falling into the wrong hands.. You may do with it what you wish..

Signed: Jenifer Feather

The Return of a Legend, and a sign of things to come...

This evening the Scouts gathered at the Scout hideout to discuss a small problem facing one of their promising potentials.. Me'an. Though when they arrived they found a little bit more than they had expected..

The Scouts find a Hooded Figure...

Upon entering it seemed another person was in the room with Me'an.. The man was hooded and also had his face covered with a mask.. The two had been having a heated argument.. Aliryl's protective instincts kicked in and she began to threaten the figure..

Aliryl doing the business..

The figure told Aliryl to lower her Kryss.. Which she did slowly.. He then revealed himself to be none other than Kal Shadowhand the longstanding legendary Scout of Cove, who was supposed to be DEAD. It turns out Kal was not dead.. and was infact parading around under everyones noses as Kelban.. a deep disguise he deemed necessary to get some thinking time.. Aliryl and Kal went upstairs and.... discussed important... issues.. Leaving Faden and Jenifer to discover why Me'an was being held captive in the Scout Halls..

The probing interrogation in swing...

When Kal and Aliryl returned the Scouts discussed the best course of action for protecting Me'an, as although he had been very brash and idiotic in his action he was still one of them.. An aspiring Scout.. and someone to be protected.

What a strong looking collective...

The Scouts have all been given their orders.. And will proceed to protect Cove and its citizens.

FOR COVE, and FOR THE SCOUTS!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

[OOC:] This report is given directly to Aliryl only[/OOC]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length