Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 02:48:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Drow Hunt With Yew
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Drow Hunt With Yew  (Read 1438 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 04, 2018, 07:17:23 am »

Led by:

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Attended by:

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout
Avalyn Vale, Junior Grenadier
Sheriham Palmer, Junior Guardsman

Various Yewlanders led by Captain Wilkes and newly gazetted Waywatcher Corporal Morana-Harper.

We arrived in Stonekeep just in time to see Harper get her raise to full corporal confirmed before dashing back up to the moongate to head to Ilshenar. The groans of Vale and Palmer were palpable as we arrived at Spirituality and Wilkes led us toward the harpy nest there.

Wilkes split us into two teams, with the Morana-Harpers leading both. The goal was to slay harpies, collect their feathers and loot, whilst also trying to down the other team and steal their spoils too.

The Yewish junior ranks in my team were content to run around like headless chickens, disregarding my orders, whilst Vale and myself spent the evening getting tag teamed by Palmer and Melior.

In the end, when all was said and done, it was the Morana-Harpers who were victorious! Hoh!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 12:09:49 pm »

Truly, it was a grand display of teamwork from Junior Palmer and me!

Additionally, Captain Wilkes gifted us Covians the collected amount of gold, which was around 17.000. All of us donated it, which results in 4.250 coins per person.

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length