Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:48:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  My Dreams
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Dreams  (Read 908 times)
Atrus Kien
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

It wasnt me... maybe...

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2011, 06:51:37 pm »

I have been sick - I have been sick for a long time. It started when I was young even though I never knew it. Each day when I was young was a wonderland. So magical, open, and most of all - free. Years past and I fell down to the soild ground and couldnt get up. I was so weak. It was like being both the fiery sun, blazing in the day time. So hot it melts everything, and the moon. Cold as ice in the darkness of night. I was alone there. In my mind, wandering in both day and night hoping I could maybe wake up from this dream. Was it just that though? A dream, or was it a nightmare I past off to make everything seem better?
   Days past and I remember being in a mist of grey shadows. Loving warmth but soon it left for bitter cold. That time was the only time I felt safe. I miss the shadows. I miss my friends. The thoughts in my mind, the horrors of my dreams.
   I saw it then. Someone I am suppose to meet. Someone I knew all my life. The one who will save me from all my torment and hatred of things. The only one who will keep me from the darkness and light. It was there all the time. Hidden in the back of my mind. Waking up so see both the people I love very much but that to will fade, right?
    I was sick - I was sick for a long time but now it only seems that everything was just a dream. They are my dreams. It is my past...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length