Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:10:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Pinned] A Crow Needs a Nest
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Pinned] A Crow Needs a Nest  (Read 1338 times)
C. Veldrin
Boob
Guest Of Cove

XxXXx

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 02:52:43 am »

*This parchment notice is pinned outside the Green Goblin.*

Good day, my friends.
Please allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Crow Grieve.

I have recently ended an old life and started a new one here in Cove. It was not my intention to settle here, but I was quickly won over by the charm of the locals, both rich and poor. I have been chartered by the Lord Baron Von Richter as an Explorer in the name of Cove. It is a strangely patriotic role for a new arrival, I know, but I hope fervently not to disappoint.

Speaking of points, I will get to mine. The purpose of the flier is to announce that I am in need of a humble abode. I am inquiring as to whether anyone in the area around Cove or the general nearby coastal region is interested in selling their home to me. If not, I can surely find a modest plot of land, in which case I will still need to finance a construction. I will pay a generous wage.

Please contact me if you are interested in either selling or building a place for me to live. Thank you, most kindly.

All the love in the world,
Crow Grieve
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 04:15:11 am by Crow Grieve » Logged
Morgar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 01:43:08 pm »

*A small scrap of paper is tucked beneath it*

Miss Crow

If you still have nowere to build a house, I have just cleered a small plot right by the sea on the penyn sticking out bit of coast ready and safe to build on.

Also, if you need to buy lumber or basic carpentry for your new house, I can get it for you.

Morgar

Scrawled: MD
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length