Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:19:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Letter] Letter sent to Captain and Commander
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Letter] Letter sent to Captain and Commander  (Read 1597 times)
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2010, 01:11:18 am »

Sir,

Last night we were approached by terrified civilian screaming about our Bailiff being attacked by Vesperians at the Swaggers Inn. Regular Arcanist Haap and Recruit Night joined me in travelling there only to find Bailiff all burned and beaten up lying on the ground. We walked inside the Swaggers Inn after we managed to learn the names of the attackers: Trent Edwards and Rhett Quinn. There we were approached by overwhelming number of Vesperian soldier who mocked us upon our demand to hand us these criminals. Seeing no chance to bring the cheeky gits on their knees in such a close area with only three of us, I had to order retreat. These Vesperians are not so peaceful as they try to look, Sir. Next thing they do after greeting and smiling is stabbing us in the back when we less expect it. I suggest we put more efforts in keeping these Vesperians "calm" and "peaceful", Sir. Assaulting Bailiff isn't something that could be left unnoticed. Edwards and Quinn should be brought to justice. Otherwise army's reputation of being able to protect Covian civilians will be ruined.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Corporal, Bersi
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length