Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:16:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Letter] Letter delivered to the Swaggers Inn
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Letter] Letter delivered to the Swaggers Inn  (Read 1393 times)
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2010, 02:41:45 am »

*A copy of this letter has been delivered to the Swaggers Inn, addressed to whoever currently commands authority over the remnants of the Vesperian Militia. Further copies have been delivered to Captain Grayner and Corporal Bersi.*

Commissar Elaine and Mr. Drachen,
       I was informed moment ago in a letter, a copy of which I have enclosed, that a member of the Baron's Council, while visiting the Swaggers Inn and therefore entitled to protection by whatever forces you have at your disposal, was violently assaulted by Militiamen later identified by investigating Guardsmen as Trent Edwards and Rhett Quinn. I need not explain to you the magnitude of this crime. In light of these attacks, I will be issuing warrants for the arrest of the culprits, and charging them with attempted murder - upgrading to murder should the Bailiff of Cove not survive his injuries. The Imperial Covian Army has already been placed on alert, and supplies have already been transferred to the outskirts of the City that we would prefer to distribute as aid for the ailing people of Vesper rather than use them to support an act of retribution.
       As I have no desire to see further bloodshed between our two cities, which should be united in alliance as in the not-so-distant past, I will give the Vesperian Militia two days to surrender Quinn and Edwards. If Vesper should fail to do this, I guarantee that the Covian Army will retaliate in full against the entirety of Vesper for these two men's crimes. You have until Sunday.

Commander Torrak Keres       
1st "Baron's Own" Grenadier Regiment
     Grand Imperial Covian Army     
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 02:52:40 pm by Linaeus » Logged

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 02:44:11 am »

*Further copies of the above letter have been delivered to all members of the Baron's Council.*

*Copies of the aforementioned letter are attached to each; http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,14745.0.html*

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length