Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:28:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Letter] A Letter Addressed to the Commander
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Letter] A Letter Addressed to the Commander  (Read 1199 times)
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2010, 04:30:57 am »

I have found out about the incident with Kiran, and I will now see to it he is accompanied by a Grenadier as often as possible. I will not inform the general army about this affair, however I will see to it that they keep their wits about them at all times, especially in the presence of strangers.

However this is not the matter I wish to discuss, I wish to tell you something I learned from a barmaid at the tavern, Rachel was her name. She tells me earlier this day, the same day of the attack of Kiran, she witnessed a few Vesperians outside of Swaggers talking blatantly about kidnapping, torturing and dismembering Kiran and his staff. She said that Elaine and a man named Rhett seemed to be giving the orders and doing the out loud thinking, they might've been in charge she says.

This is all I know, do what you will with the information.

*Signed*
Buttons, Regular Grenadier

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length