Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:12:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Note] Unauthorized ships
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Note] Unauthorized ships  (Read 2100 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2011, 06:31:42 pm »

To the people of Cove,

All unauthorized ships are asked to leave the Covian bay AT ONCE!
This includes especially the following two vessels:

• The Shade
  • The Riptide Trading Cog

These ships are blocking the way for the Covian Flagship. Therefor, if the ships should not be removed within the next days, they'll be sunk down to the ground!

*signed neatly

Ilyana, Arcanist Corporal
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:08:56 pm by Ilyana/Naesala » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 09:05:11 pm »

Be advised, " the shade" has been removed from covian waters.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 03:23:31 pm »

Be it known, that if the unauthorized ships and vessels should not leave the bay until this evening, the 8th January, they will be bombarded. Either show thy merchant license or leave the bay!

Ilyana, Arcanist Corporal

PS:
Simply piloting the ship a bit away from the docks is not enough, this especially counts to the Riptide Trading Cog and the Goblin King. To prevent any damage, leave the secured area of the bay!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:43:06 pm by Linaeus » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 04:18:53 pm »

To: The Covian Military.
Concerning: The Goblin King

The Goblin King is a Covian Trade Vessel responsible for the transport and safety of Covian Goods. It is registered and is required to be docked in Cove so that it may be used when needed. If said ship is bombarded in any way, I can assure you I will make each soldier responsible for it very sorry. Your notice is appreciated... but in all fairness do not threaten to demolish my property when it is used to keep Cove's economy flowing.  Hope to see you all in The Goblin soon for a pint.

Signed,
Lucas Drachen

P.S. This of course is no threat to you love, As I know you wouldn't knowingly damage my ship. Just make sure the others know who The Goblin King belongs to.

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length