Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:11:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Letter to the Commander] A friend needs your help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Letter to the Commander] A friend needs your help  (Read 1253 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2018, 09:45:11 am »

Dear Commander Grayner,

I write to you in an hour of dire need. As you may have heard, or seen yourself, my cousin Ilyana is... well, let's call it as it is: She is held hostage by the church of Cove.

She's in danger of facing a fiery death at the pyre. She is broken, her Will to fight is gone. I know you and her have been close friends in the past, that's why I ask you, no, I beg you, please assist her! Take her to custody in the army, let her have a fair trial, anything, but please get her away from that pyre and church's wrath.

I know she wouldn't hesitate to aid you...

The charges held by the church are dire. While it is true that she attacked a member of the church and did lack the Will to repent for it, the blame for conspiracy is unproven. I know it couldn't be her, as I know who hanged out those leaflets... But best is, I speak to you in person for that matter...

The church just wants Ilyana to fade forever, tied to that post outside the church. A few noble guardsmen have aided her. Guarded her, fed her, gave her to drink. But her mind will rot as long as she is tied to that thing...

Please, Commander...

Kind regards,
Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 09:50:17 am »

Hoagie read the letter slowly, and placed it on his desk. For a long time, he sat motionless and silent, staring at a fixed spot on the opposite wall.

"Feck's sake."

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length