Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:22:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to honesty at 6.45 gmt thursday
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to honesty at 6.45 gmt thursday  (Read 2028 times)
userjosh5368
« on: June 10, 2005, 05:51:00 pm »

Leader of hunt:- watchman Vlad

Guardsmen attended

Watchman Moon

Recruit Regdar

Recruit Cor’Ari ta

Recruit Morgoth

We started up by the barracks at 6.45gmt waitting for guardsmen to attend.After the Recruits arrived we head off for minoc moongate were some more joined us Morgoth the archer.We head later on into the gate to Honesty were we slew all the evil around us mainly imps and gazers and the odd few mongbats we head up the road to word Mistas were we encountered a juka lord we easily destroyed him laughing at his pathetic threats of his armies destroying us.We head over the stone bridge were we fought a golem and a few more juka including another juka lord
One of the juka we encountered was made of gold and moved fast and had deadly attacks but aiding are allies we beat him with ease. At this point watchman moon send a pigeon to find me,I send her it back with a message to head to compassion gate were I would meet her on the way there I fought a chaos dragoon pathetic creature,before I left the group cor’ ari ta I had placed in charge for my absence.As reached the moongate I was attacked my imps and gazers fighting in rage I defeated them all even though I was knocked to the floor several times.As moon arrived we head back to the small group and checked the building the old pub in mistas clear of enemies we head onto the serpentine cave were mythical beasts live such as centaurs and fairies these dragons serpentine’s were powerful and cunning sending fairies to attack us we destroyed them one by one glorious to the end even as some of are soldiers fell we helped them up and continued the fight. After this we returned to cove were we found out we had a grand some of 11000 gold crowns thousand for each soldier attending and mine and 6000 to the militia.
FOR COVE!
By Vlad
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 07:07:35 pm »

That's a good report but it would be better with pictures Vladdie!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length