Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 04:01:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gate Sentry Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gate Sentry Report  (Read 1404 times)
Nemo Flac
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2005, 07:23:05 pm »

Leader: Watchman Vlad

Squad:
Recruit Drachir
Recruit Charon Muriele
Recruit Talon
Regular Hrothgar
Recruit Cor'Ari
Recruit Joey Lanai
Grenadier Ryan Greystone
Recruit Indrid Cold

Details: We started off the sentry by collecting wood to create the barricade. Vlad sent me and 3 others on this excursion, and although none of us were skilled in chopping down trees, we managed to collect enough wood and kindlings to create a sufficient barricade. After we started setting up the boxes, myself and three others were chose to go hunt for some hides to complete the perimeter wall. After enough hides were collected we finished up and started our Sentry duty. First Vlad assigned myself to lead a small patrol through town, the squad consisted of Talon, Charon and Drachir. After establishing the town was peaceful, we headed back and Vlad set up posts for everyone to guard.

After a short while of idleness, we were told to be ready for the master bandit the rabbit was somewhere around. It was not long after this warning that we spotted the rabbit on top of the walls of the city.

A squad consisting of Indrid Cold, Ryan Greystone and Vlad proceeded to chase the criminal throughout the interior of the city. After a long chase, darkness swept over the city, and orders were given to set torches down to locate the criminal hiding in the shadows. After awhile, the criminal was not found, and the sentry duty was completed as we were all dismissed.

-Signed-

Nemo Flac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length