Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:40:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cleaning reports
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cleaning reports  (Read 2612 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2005, 07:08:10 pm »

Those who were there to clean the Barracks, write your reports below.

Best report will get a reward !

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 07:30:19 pm »

Well, upon the order to clean, two things came to my attention. The Ale bottles were very dirty, as they were filled with ale. Something had to be done! So, one by one, I drained each of ale, by my own methods.

It was a gruelling task, but one by one I managed it.

Then, I noticed the money was dirty!

As all of the dust was stirring, the recruits were rather messy as well.

It was a hard day, So I rewarded myself with a snack!

The Barracks looked much better!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Jolie/Moon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 08:17:12 pm »

As the Corporal said get to work, She thought to herself, I have to do a good job at this, I have to be the best because I am the only Woman taking place cleaning the Barracks. So she went straight to work. She went to the second story of the Barracks by the office. She dusted all the shelfs and the tables. She organized all the books and the tables. She then went down stairs and made the beds. Also went in the room with the armour and such and wiped all the chests down. Then she looked around and seen it was clean, So she decided to take a sit and write a report. *Smiles warmly*

*Signed Neatly*
Watchman Moon

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 09:51:07 pm »

Excelent work so far.

Cleaning Ale bottles doesnt count ! thyey arent part of the barracks *Grins*
as for the rest you did well, Regdar did need a good clean, im sure he has cobwebs in certain areas...

As for Moon, Excelent cleaning session, ye missed a spot in the store room though !
*a pinch of dust has been wiped onto the post*

Lets wait and see what the others did before i choose a winner.

Cor Ari Ta
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 11:13:57 pm »

Well et started ou' ter be a goo' day until Corporal 'ad us awl start cleaning them Barracks. I went down ter them Barons office an' le' meh tell ye et did need em cleanin',
I started at the table nex' ter em stairs,

After finishing up I then went into 'is office an' et really needed Cleaning. Looking at the table in the corner ye coul' see 'ow thick tha' dust was jess by loo'in' under the them books.

After getten tha' table in ordeh I then move over an' fluffed up the Barons Bear Skin Rug an' I looked at the Barons desk an' et koo'ed loik 'e jess thrown 'is paper work down an' jess left. I then neatly straightened the Barons desk and cleaned awl tha' dust orf.

Tha' Baron woul' do goo' ef 'e woul' jess hire em a Cleanin' person fer we nay 'ave em toim ter der et everyday loik et needs. Ter loo' at em Barons Paintin' ye woul' Know et was fer some reason the dirtiest thin' on the second floor,it took me awhile ter clean et off.

Phew afteh tha' I went down ter Cell rooms, an' the smell thar was nay ter pleasin' ter meh nose. the first cell was nay bad, Bu' the second cell realleh smelled. I held meh breath as long as meh coul' while emptiing them smelleh corner buckets( Man did them smell), Afteh emptiin' them awl I then started sweepin' them floors.

I then went over ter them torcher room and thar was much ter do thar as well, someone left em whip un roled, so I roled et up an' placed et back on the table. En the corner someone spilled some blood, so I took a bowl o' water an' started cleanin' et up till the water en um bowl turned red as well.

Afteh finishin' tha' room I then move over ter them Guards Break table and cleaned et up.

Awl them rooms where finished, Phew I ne'er wan' ter do tha' again. I then went ter em roof where the trainen arena es and that were unused bandages awl oveh then place so I then commenced ter picken em up.

Us Guardsman need ter be more careful wit our bandages fer we moit need em some toim. Et too' meh a better part o' em an hour jess pickin' em up. I go' everythin' picked up an loo'ed back at meh work wit satifaction.

I 'ope tha' Corporal Arc es satisfide wit wha' meh 'ave done fer meh es a foiter nay a cleaner. I then went 'ome ter rest meh feet an' ter ge' em some sleep.
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 04:25:14 pm »

I'de have to say after some consideration, Recruit Cor'ari will be winning the prize for best cleaning performance.

Ill give you the reward when i next see you, as for the rest of you good work !

Signed
 - Arc

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length