Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 12:51:04 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Redemption ~ The Baron's Hard Bargain
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Redemption ~ The Baron's Hard Bargain  (Read 3504 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 25, 2009, 09:47:33 pm »

An executioner, two Grenadiers and a condemned man appeared from the tree line and entered the ancient stone circle, the throng of the trial left behind.

Here the real bargain, the Baron's hard bargain was made.

Immediate extermination or a chance at redemption that could still lead to certain death but offered the slimmest chances of survival and redemption.

Either way, one thing was certain...

To all intents and purposes Kal ShadowHand is dead.

Your new identity is Zakery Kellinear, Junior Scout.

You may well need to adopt other identities to complete the missions assigned to you but for anyone to know your true identity would be a death sentence. Theirs and yours.

This matter my friend is more toxic than the poison you used to slay your Corporal, so mind my words well.

Your first task is to change you appearance sufficiently to hide your true identity and to integrate yourself back into the army under your new alias.

I want a brief report of your progress before you are sent your first true assignment.

*signed & stamped with the baronial seal*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 05:27:40 am »

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 01:54:05 pm »

*A sealed envelope delivered personally*

Junior Kellinear,

I see you have changed your appearance sufficiently. I hope you are doing as well gaining the trust of your fellow guardsmen as your first mission will be to befriend a Waywatcher...

The Waywatcher in question is the one who was in the Scout tower the eve of Corporal Trefynwyd's death... Shunji.

The Waywatcher known as Shunji had been working closely with Corporal Trefynwyd on a matter of Covian security. You will speak with him and continue the work he and the former Corporal were carrying out and report to me with your findings.

I hope you are a good actor, I hear the Waywatcher was quite close to Aliryl and still grieves at her loss.

--------------------

~ Meet with the Waywatcher Shunji.
~ Gain his trust and offer your assistance in uncovering the plot against Cove.
~ Report to me dirctly so that action can be taken to see this plot does not succeed.
~ Report fully below the details of your meeting with both Shunji and then myself. However cross out any sensitive information that might give our plans away.

--------------------

Good luck. You'll need it.

*signed and stamped with the Baronial seal*

Raiden, Commander.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:09:48 pm »

*A note delivered by hand to Junior Kellinear*

While yer wait ter make contact with the Waywatcher show yer loyalty ter Cove by placing 20 recruitment banners at busy locations around the lands.

I want yer evidence documented below.

*signed & stamped with the Baronial seal*

Raiden, Commander.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 11:56:00 am »

*Orders delivered by hand*

ShadowHand,

Our investigations have led us to Ilshenar and a possible link between two of Cove's old adversaries. The Jukka and the Samurai. It is believed the Jukka and Samurai seek vengeance on our beloved Baron.

You are to lead a mission to the Jukka stronghold of Blackthorn's castle and see what evidence of this unlikely and unholy partnership exist.

At least 4 other Covian Guardsmen most join you on this mission.
Post a full report of your findings and the outcome of your mission below.

*signed and stamped with the baronial seal*

Raiden, Commander.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 04:02:57 am »

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 03:54:18 pm »

*A sealed hand delivered note is delieverd to the Junior Scout*

Good work.

Your next mission is to lead a raid on the Jukkan stronghold Mistas. See if you can gather further evidence of the Jukka co-operation with the Tokunese and their plans against our Baron and Cove.

You are to leave non alive.

*stamped with the Baronial Seal*

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 02:07:39 pm »

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length