Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:31:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Coins for the Coffers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Coins for the Coffers  (Read 1439 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2011, 02:45:33 pm »

Standing at the barracks waiting for others to show for dutiesI got bored. I took my war fork in hand and headed to the local dungeon where some winged foul wenches lived to collect their coin for the Covian Coffers. Once there I stepped in side weaving here and there avoiding the flame pits till I was clear of them. Was not but a second after passing them my work begain as the first of these winged wenches caught me in her sights.

Moving on in a rage as they now come for me thinking me an easy meal. How wrong with are.

After some time my back pack was getting quite heave so I figured I should head back and take a cound of what was collected. Back at the barracks I dumped all the coins from my pack and began counting. The ending count of the collected coins was Ten thousand, eight hundred and fifty six coins.

*Signed* Kelban Silverleaf: Guardsman Recruit

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length