Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:07:43 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  Nightshade Smuggling - Complete
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nightshade Smuggling - Complete  (Read 2291 times)
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2008, 06:32:18 am »

Lis'en up, lads an' lasses, an' hear a tale o' 'ah job well done. It wer' weeks in the makin', and painstakin'ly planned. Men wer' bribed, contac's were made, uniforms were stolen, an' strings wer' pulled! Finalleh, the Trinsican Aid Caravan arrived in Cove, an' aftar waitin' 'ah tad t'make sure the Guards'd gone away...

Ah' put on one o' the stolen uniforms an' strolled o'er t'the healars, where the goods were bein' stored! I passed tuh Vesperian militia, bu' they nay stopped meh - why would 'ey? I was 'ah uniformed Soldier o' Cove, or so they though'! I walked inter the healar's an' told the healar I 'ad ordars t'retrieve some of the food an' take it back ter the Barracks. I walked o'er t'the barrels marked with red X's and began me rummagin'. There th shade was, in a crevace in tha' bottom! I quickleh loaded the pouches on me belt with th'stuff before thankin' the Healer for 'is "Service ter Cove" (Har!) an' goin' off ter som' shack - now empteh, its formar occupants dead from da Vanguard - an' changed inter me normal clothes. Aftar makin' sure I wer' nay seen, I walked back ter the stash an' stowed the goods until weh cin' sell 'em.

*Signed*
Lenny

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length