Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:32:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  Working the Turff
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Working the Turff  (Read 2276 times)
Jessica Goldeye
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2008, 05:36:45 am »

" Riot the boss says work our turff.... Work our turff.... Oh hoho ho hello ye barmaid lass!"

After bein infromed we should work our local area more i spoted a Young lass running from a harpy so i killed the harpy and told her to gimme her coins! she had the NERVE To REFUSE so i shot her three times!

she went down fast...i took her coins and layed out a flag and a hat on the flag... she was out cold and bleeding bad so i layed her out on the flag and befor i could leave another lass came up... aparently a freind

She begged me to help carry the barlass to the hospital... i told her it would cost her... so i helped her to the hospital where i held a crossbow to their head and demanded 2000 gold. for them to live. in the end i got all she was worth and sent her on her way!  A total amount of gold for tonight going to the gang is 1944

-Eric Goldeye
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 05:40:16 am »

S'good, but I nay see any mention of our name! Try to get our name spread around a tad more. Maybe some graffitti...

Anyway, good stuff! I'll divide up the profits next chance I get.

Infamy Awarded: 50

*signed*
Lenny

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length