Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:56:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Attack of the Killer Recruits
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Attack of the Killer Recruits  (Read 1508 times)
Sheriam Palmer
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2018, 03:18:00 pm »

In Attendance:
Sheriam Palmer, Guardsman Recruit and Leading
Garshinkle the Brave, Guardsman Recruit
Jon McCaladan, Guardsman Recruit
Carolin Argon, Honorary Scout Recruit
Tereleith, Honorary Recruit
Orcish Spy, deceased - felled by the mighty Gar.

Report:
A lot of our attention has been  placed on the Undead in these lands recently, so much so that I saw some orcs trying to sneak out of the mountains, right into Cove itself! Immediately I put out the call to gather at the barracks all those who's duty it was to keep our land safe! A fine array of recruits and 'other' showed up, all capable and worthy of this task - taking the fight to the Orc Fort.

While the fighting was chaotic and one of our number were knocked down we saw the day through. I have no doubt after today that each recruit has a heart of courage and valor! Let that be a lesson to these creatures, let them learn what happens when they test Covian borders!

There was some confusion as we left the fort with one more recruit than we arrived with. The strange civilian who loiters around Cove told us that this 'Orc' was tame and would follow her orders. I politely suggested that she take that 'thing' back with her, and not to keep it in Cove. Recruit Gar had other ideas however, he rightly did not trust the Orcish Spy who had so easily deceived the civilian and put the foul creature to the sword.

A sum of more than 8,000 gold pieces was deposited into the treasury.

Signed
Recruit Sheriam Palmer

Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 03:45:32 pm »

An excellent report recruit.

And an appropriate response to the Vesperian's foolishness. No Orcs allowed in Cove.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 06:20:37 pm »

Guardsmen,

Your courage and initiative in taking the fight to the orcs has been noted. I have little doubt that if you each continue in the same spirit as you have shown here, you will rise in the ranks quickly. For now, you have earned the attention of Army Command, and are hereby awarded the right to list this expedition on your official records. Keep up the good work.

*Signed*
Corporal Torrak Keres
Baron's Own Grenadiers

[OOC: All present may count this as a Guardsman Duty for the purposes of promotion.]

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:55:58 am »

Grand report lass. Good work!

S'nice ter see recruits showin' initiative fer once. Instead o' just... Dyin' 'opelessly.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length