Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:46:39 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  "A letter for Commander Raiden"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "A letter for Commander Raiden"  (Read 1651 times)
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2008, 08:21:13 pm »

Dear Commander,

Since the attack on House Takeamada we have been unable to locate the commoner known as Kiko, cousin of the aforementioned Grenadier. The events have left him a broken man and he is currently doing everything in his power to try and locate her. So far efforts have been in vain. I've personally patrolled Cove and made frequent visits to her place of work (the hall owned by Edward Striker).

The fear is that she has been taken prisoner by the criminal gang claiming to be responsible for the previous nights destruction, the "Hats". It is very unlike Kiko to be gone for so long and given what transpired where she was living I can only assume the worst.

So with all this in mind I would like to recommend that we report her missing in the hope that our fellow guardsman can assist in the search?

May we find her in good health !

Yours,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

(This correspondence is private between myself and Morana, OOC essentially)

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 08:50:15 pm »

*Raiden reads the letter and frowns darkly*

An attack on Covian property and a hostage taken!?

These bloody "Hat" fellows back in town eh?

*mutters*

Regular Guardsman Valentine,

I want increased patrols and security throughout the Baronship. Also see the clercs and have them scribe some missing person posters for the abducted lass. Ten thousand coins for information leading to her rescue or safe return.

Distribute them to one and all and nail them up about the Baronship.

Hup hup Kas!

We need ter act fast if she is to be taken alive.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length