Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:28:40 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Task for: Amy Marsteller.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Task for: Amy Marsteller.  (Read 2093 times)
Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2007, 09:43:49 pm »

Lo' Amy.. it seems that both me and Master Valentine have agreed that you have been rather incompetent lately, and have undermined the authority of a Covian Superior of yours..

It has so been decided that you will do the following things, to pay for you're disrespect.

Travel to a Temple of peace in Tokuno, and meditate. Learn to control you're temper, and meditate on doing you're job better, as you have been slacking off as of late.

Write a personal letter of apology to both me, and Master Valentine.  The letter itself doesn't neccesarily have to apologize because of the way you disrespected me, but rather because of the idiot you made out of yourself..

Make a report on both things and I shall stay out of you're hair, but for now.. this is a direct order.

Junior Grenader, Conan Darkmoon.
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 11:26:51 pm »

Whilst subordination in the ranks in any way, shape or form shall not be tolerated, some of your facts are a little wrong I'm afraid Conan.

Having not had any contact with Watchman Marsteller in the past few weeks, I certainly am in no position to agree that she's been incompetent.

*Signed*
        Vince Valentine
     Grenadier Sergeant

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 11:34:54 pm »

Raiden leaves Vince in the Grenadier Halls and heads to the barracks. Where he reads the notice again.

Uhmm... *sighs*

Watchmen should be... Watchin'... Nay bloodeh writin'! We're at war damn it!

Watchman Marsteller, I want ye to go to Tokuno as Junior Darkmoon requests. But I want yer to spy for the Grenadiers. Are the Tokunese a threat to the Baronship?

Write yer report below.

Then the time spent writing silly notes would be better spent training the army's recruits I say!

Lead a cadre as soon as you can and post a report on the boards with a note here to show it has been completed.

These tasks along with the talking to I gave ye tonight should see this matter resolved.

There, that all looks in order.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

userjosh5368
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 09:32:00 am »

Insubordination you say' Hah! I find her far from it when i last had a chat with the lass' ah well sometimes people have two side's But Watchman Marsteller.

Ah well just get the task' done and forget it ever happened

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length