Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:44:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  WARNING EVERYONE, WATCH WHEN YOU GO AFK!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: WARNING EVERYONE, WATCH WHEN YOU GO AFK!  (Read 4278 times)
Park Su-mi
Miniature Maniac
Kiran's Gang
Covian Regular

Park Su-mi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 11:28:30 pm »

Tbh, regardless of PKers I think  it's good damn courtesy to other roleplayers to hide or log if you're going AFK. There's nothing worse than going to interact with someone that turns out to be afk. Especially if you're a sneakish, rogueish type that needs to get things done quickly.

I don't condone the attacking of AFK people but AFKing annoys me too, tbh.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 11:47:58 pm »

Thf would like to formally invite you to the annual Thf tea party. Please bring with you at least 20'000g just to, uh, ynow, show that you're a big playa and everything and that you're totally pimp. No other reason.

It'll be totally safe. <3.
That was too funny, I lol'd at work and got looked at funny.

Oi, sorry! I so didnt mean to insinuate that someone from Theif had done it!!I fixed the post and took that part out cause yeah... S' what I get for posting on too little sleep! Three hours is not enough to properly function on. I havent been in game all weekend.  I read something wrong and it all blurred together and I thought someone was blaming you guys...but it was my punch drunk blurryness at fault. Soooo not what I meant in any way shape or form!!!

I formally and publicly apologise if anyone took it that I was trying to blame Thf for anything. Thf has awesome leadership and great RP from every encounter Ive had with the players.

I love THF. (*Hangs head sniffing*"...but...my boots...") You guys rock...and...yeah could hand any of us our arses back.

if you're the sort of person that's going to wail on someone who's AFK then you're probably not the sort of person that gives a fuck what the rules say.

This is very true. And I get annoyed too when someone comes in, sits at a stool at the bar, and then is AFK for a long time ( anything longer than it takes to get a drink) - It happens at the Goblin ALL the time...despite the fact Ed put restrooms in for us. One can even go out for a "breath of fresh air" on the enclosed porch if theres not a meeting happening there.

I am totally going to make it a point to mess with ANYONE I find AFK in the Goblin in an IC way. * Gets out tatoo equipment and starts to tatoo "Hoagie's Bi... "on some sleeping persons forehead"*
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:04:31 am by Railen Morana » Logged

Radek Wilkes
Yewish Sergeant
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 12:42:03 am »

It's okay, Thf will hand a few arses back at christmas.

Rbl <3 Thf
Park Su-mi
Miniature Maniac
Kiran's Gang
Covian Regular

Park Su-mi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 12:58:04 am »

You guys rock...and...yeah could hand any of us our arses back.

You can have Hoagie's back. It's too big for the lads to carry anyway.

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 12:58:35 am »

Other guilds can loot you. Trust me. I play a mugger.  Wink

Very true. Looted me yesterday.
Park Su-mi
Miniature Maniac
Kiran's Gang
Covian Regular

Park Su-mi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 02:08:46 am »

Other guilds can loot you. Trust me. I play a mugger.  Wink

Very true. Looted me yesterday.

I'm jus' a rascal.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 10:43:25 am »

Let's not ramble chaps.

I think this thread has reached the limit of it's usefulness.

We've established that...

It is perhaps safer to hide if possible when going AFK because there ARE some unscrupulous members of our community unfortunately.

You CAN be looted by warred guilds, including Thf who apparently want everyone's arses???

There are ways and means to find our who has interfered with your corpse... If you have been knocked whilst AFK.

May I also take this opportunity to remind everyone to carry a yellow bag with some gold and other goodies inside it that MAY be stolen/looted by those inclined to do so.

Cheers,

Raiden.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length