Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:51:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Duty: Gathering Gold
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Duty: Gathering Gold  (Read 1124 times)
Iseabel Caewood
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2009, 09:28:18 pm »

To Whom it may concern,

Today I was blessed to have the Commander aid me personally in the task of collecting 10,000 gold coins for the Baronship of Cove, an act that also is vital in my promotion to Watchwoman.  I hope the following report and sketches are satisfactory.

I had collected roughly 4,614 gold coins by dispatching random Orcs that had found their way along the narrow patch of land between the town and their fort some few days ago.  I had even had a lengthy quarrel of sorts with a very large Orc who would seemingly pick up other Orcs nearby and hurl them in my direction!  In the end the large Orc fell, as did his orcish ammunition.

The Commander today informed me that I was to collect a total of 10,000 gold coins and offered to come along.  I fear my singing, beloved holiday songs to warm thy heart, had made him worry for me in some sort.  Sanity speaking I assume as I heard the word "nuts" escape his mouth.  I do hope he does not (or on the off-chance this report goes to the Commander, I do hope you do not) think me insane. 

I opened a portal to Despise, and we went about ridding the world of foul creatures left and right!  Ettins, and Trolls, Elementals made of stone and even Ogres, none were spared from our Covian wrath. 

We even had the chance to strike down one of the larger Ogres, rather easily as he stood dumbly awaiting death, without any struggle at all.

It was concluded he was of Vesperian origin.  Clearly.

The following are my sketches.  In all, there was 10,024 gold coins added to the coffers.

In trust,
Iseabel Caewood
Guardsman Recruit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length