Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 12:53:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Dells Parade Drill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dells Parade Drill  (Read 1405 times)
Dinozzo
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2007, 11:31:49 am »

It started as any normal day, but as I was wondering the highways and byways of Sorsaria I found my self in rebel country. The woodlands of Cove to be exact. I’d never been into the Eastern territories before, though as a child growing up my father had often told me tails of epic battles between the brave loyalists and the dastardly rebels. Never one to doubt his word I to had struck up a hatred of the Rebels but over the proceeding two years my views had changed dramatically.

And so it was that shortly thereafter I found myself stood outside a large stone structure, the barracks of the Covian army and before I knew it was had enlisted.

The rest of the day went fairly quietly as I undertook basic training and partook in a few patrols. Just as I was ready for a brake however John Dell called all available recruits and watchmen to the parade ground. It was time for a parade orders drill.

It started off with the simple tasks, saluting, about-facing, numbering off, and sounding off before then advancing onto some more complex tasks. Overall the parade went well I would say, one of my fellow recruits was to weak to carry his halberd for any length of time, but there where only a few errors and a few mistakes.

Attended:
Junior John Dell (leader)
Watchman Faden Wildheart
Recruit Maldraedior
Recruit Eadric
Recruit Duvort Stein
Recruit Dinozzo Richards
Recruit James
Recruit Dah'Han
There was another chap also, but I don’t recall his name (sorry!)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 11:43:38 am by John Dell » Logged
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 11:44:25 am »

"Ohh, there so many of them.. *Drools all over the sketches*"

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 06:46:24 pm »

Nice report Recruit.

Good ter see Dell passing on his... err... experience!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length