Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 06:38:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Spud's Saviour
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spud's Saviour  (Read 2324 times)
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2009, 09:24:48 pm »

Today my temporary shop was assaulted by bandits. A passing warrior heard my cries and rushed to help. He wasn't too strong but quickly dealt with the evil-dooers.

I asked how I could reward this kind man, he mentioned he did require a few informal dresswear. Who would have been better for this job than I, Spud Goodsoup, master tailor of the Forge and Loom!

I began creating various suits using my fine cloth and the warrior began asking questions about our famed Hoagie. At first he asked if I knew him, which I did. He then wanted to know his rank, at first I was unsure as I do not get evolved in the army itself. Next I was asked if he was married, when I asked the sir if he was interested in marrying Hoagie, he said he was wriging a book about mighty Covian heroes, I guess Hoagie would surely be in that book! He also wanted to know Hoagie's surname... I nay know that.

So I created the various suits and he was pleased, he also requested a bakers outfit... perhaps he is a baker, I nay know.

Overall it was pleasant doing business with this fellow.

Signed,
Spud Goodsoup

[OOC: The Yewlander was a Covian]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:07:24 pm by Faden » Logged

Freckletip
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 05:05:47 am »

50 shillings awarded to Mr Spud Goodsoup for his generosity (and rather pretty sketchings).

*signed*
Penny Freckletip
Steward of Cove
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length