Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 06:20:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Arkay's Archery Guild (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Erik Arkay/Evinyatar, Dalamar)
| | | |-+  Assignment: Grief
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Assignment: Grief  (Read 2301 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2007, 03:44:19 pm »

Assignment!

Grief, Novice

Dear Grief! With great interest have I listened to the completion of your Neophyte task. I was especially interested in the meditative element of your report. With the right mindset, an Archer should always remain the Archer and never become a Target.

As your mentor I am of course always interested to develop your talents. I would like you to enhance your research in this mental state of the Archer and share your insights at a Merit Class.

Help your fellow archers progress along the Way of the Archer and you will have proven yourself to be a man worthy of receiving his Journeyman tasks!

Goals:

• Set up a Merit Class and teach the attendents Shiz'Fu!
  • At least two fellow Guildmembers will be present at this Merit Class
  • a full report will be attached to this notice!

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Though that's obvious with this one]

« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 03:55:05 pm by Erik Arkay » Logged

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 04:25:52 pm »

*Grief sits at his desk on the tavern first floor, slowly reading over the assignment*

*He nods twice, scribbling something at the end of the scroll; "Accepted"*

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 12:32:44 pm »

*Bump*

The AA Guild is alive and kicking you fools! Snap to you assignments you lazy gits!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length