Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:40:14 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Arkay's Archery Guild (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Erik Arkay/Evinyatar, Dalamar)
| | | |-+  Calling all AA Members!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Calling all AA Members!  (Read 4566 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2007, 09:38:43 am »

Calling all AA Members!

Greetings my fellow friends of the Bow!

It has pleased me that so many Archers have joined our cause in perfecting the Art of Archery. Our ranks swell with new Novices every day. Sadly, none seem to advance to the higher ranks at the pace I had in mind. Don't forget to glance at some of the Journeyman tasks and become a well accepted member of the brotherhood! If the current tasks do not appeal to you, don't hesitate to contact me and we'll devise new ones.

First of all I would like to request a date and time when the majority of the members can attend the first AA meeting! We will discuss the progress of the guild, the Art and plans for the future during this meeting. I personally can be available on any day between 8-10PM except on Wednesdays. Please note your availability below this parchment.

Secondly I'd like to appeal to one of you to become my second hand. This person would make sure there are sufficient AA activities and generally take over leadership of the Guild while I'm away. If you feel you have the right leadership abilities and time, don't hesitate to contact me.

May your aim be true and sharp!

Erik Arkay

Document written by Evinyatar in commission of Erik Arkay

Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 09:45:26 am »

Available at similar times.

*Signed*

- Watchman Carcer
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 09:56:33 am »

(OOC: I can be available between 7pm -11pm Gmt Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Tuesday, Friday and Sunday mornings as well. I shall get on with organising my next task. /OOC)
Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 12:19:01 pm »

[OOC] Currently I'm fairly busy, but over the summer I'll become more available [/OOC]

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 02:44:51 pm »

I'm here whenever you need me, Erik!

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Scout Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 09:47:27 pm »

Greets Erik, and also greetings fellow archers!

As some or even most of you know, I am currently serving in the Norwegian army as a officer cadet. This impairs my...availability most of the weekdays and also a lot of my weekends are taken up by work. When I begin at my new position as Battery Officer from the summer, I guess I will become more available to play UO again.

In that case I should be available from around 1800 GMT to 2200 GMT, all depending on my work schedule.

Looking forward to those days! And keep enjoying yourself at my expense...

Don't fear...The recruit-wakker will be back!

Aj Aj!

Delc aka Terje

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 01:21:14 pm »

We'll look forward to your return Delcarakdur.

I am NOT available Mondays and Thursdays. Weekends are always best for me. 7-8pm are good times for me.

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 06:06:37 pm »

The first time I wrote a notice in this Tavern! Nay sure If I am qualified yet as I at the moment nay wear the Covian cap. But as soon as I have it I will become more active with my fellow archers.
Activity is the key! I can be mostly active ( with sporadic events) from 5 - 7:30 GMT

*signed* Falconheart, Watchman in the Covian army

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length