Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 02:06:02 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Arkay's Archery Guild
| | | |-+  Completed Assignments and Classes (Moderator: Dalamar)
| | | | |-+  Neophyte Tasks - Completed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Neophyte Tasks - Completed  (Read 5285 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2007, 04:34:05 pm »

Regdar, Neophyte - Completed!

Regdar is a sword and shield slashing muscleman, used to batter down defences and man the shieldwalls. Does he have the grace, technique and mindset to become a great archer? Let's test his metal!

You will hone your archery skills as a hunter! Go seek out game, track them, hunt, shoot and skin. Don't be fooled by the fact that game isn't particularly interested in killing the hunter. It will take agility, cunning and ability to reach your goal! Once trained sufficiently I will test your improvements by taking you hunting.

Goals:

• Display the cunning nature and agility of a hunter
  • Advance your aim
  • Collect resources (with the aid of civilians?)

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Use this one to improve your skill to 40, but above all roleplay it well and have fun!]

Assignment - Regdar Le'Faye, Neophyte

Regdar trudged through the snow, brunting the Northern wind, looking for tracks of deers and other game.

"Bah! This is 'Opeless!" Regdar screamed out, through the vast emptiness of the shire. "'Ow the bloody 'ell am I 'sposed to find any of these buggers, if I can't even see their tracks?" He carried on, wiping snow from his face.
"I 'ate snow!!!"

Regdar carried on, despite the gusts, head east through the Covian shire. He came to a clearing of fresh green grass, and looked down for tracks.
"Success!" Regdar cried.
He had at last found some tracks, bear tracks to be precise.

"Right.." Regdar said to himself, looking down at the tracks.
"I jus' need t' follow these, an' then I'll bag meself a bear!".

Regdar slowly and carefully followed the tracks, staying behind the trees, trying to be quiet as he possibly could in his clanking armour. He came to a halt, and looked up at the giant bear.
It had a fish in it's mouth, fresh from the Covian lake's, and as looking away from Regdar. Seeing this, Regdar slowly pulled up his bow to level with the furry menace. Taking careful aim, Regdar let loose a bust of bolts, hitting the bear - first in the side, then right between it's eyes.

"Hah, take that, an' that! Yer bleedin' walkin' rug!" He yelled at the motionless corpse, grinning as he did so.
Regdar now moved to cutting the fur of it, so the barracks may have a new rug, and spat on the bear's furless body.

Fresh with his first kill, Regdar headed deeper into the shire (and the blistering winds) and would not return untill the following eve, when he felt he progressed his aim far enough.

*Signed*
Junior Guardsman,
Regdar Le'Faye

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 04:40:19 pm »

Faden Wildheart, Neophyte - Completed!

Aha! Another young daredevil who joined the Arkay Archery Guild! Let's see if he's up for the task. I have seen your abilities and you already have a decent aim.

I want you to seek out a Cyclopse. Your task will be to hit the Cyclopse dead center in his only eye. You then need to carve out the eye and produce it as evidence. Given the brutish behaviour of a Cyclopse I assume killin' it after you hit his eye would make retrievin' the eye easier.

Goals:

• Display your aiming abilities
  • Slay a Cyclopse
  • You must perform this task without support of others!

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Make sure you have fun doing the assignment! Try to increase your archery skill at least to 90]

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 04:50:53 pm »

Eve, Neophyte - Completed!

One of the rising stars in the Army, I'm told. But the Arkay Archery Guild isn't the army, so don't expect any special treatment from me! She has already displayed fighting ability, but will she have what it takes to walk the Path of Archery?

We'll test your hunting abilities in finding and killing a most rare and vile creature. I have caught rumours of a cavedwelling Troglodyte. A most heathenous creature deprived of any civilisation. Seek out, slay and retrieve the hide of such a beast!

Goals:

• Display exceptional cunning in locating the Troglodyte Cave
  • Make sure you are well protected while hunting these creatures
  • Retrieve the hide of a Troglodyte

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Make sure you have fun doing the assignment! Don't look at this assignment as merely a hunt. Focus on the roleplay elements!]

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 04:58:20 pm »

Assignment!

Graem Carcer, Neophyte

Graem claims to be some junior officer from Minoc. Supposedly very gifted in the art of Archery. Well, we all know the Minoc army is nothing to show for. He'll have to prove himself all over again!

You will utilise guile, trickery and brute force if you need to find the Ratmen tribe hidden deep in a cold cavern. Use all the abilities at your disposal to retrieve a Ratman bow right from under their clutches! Needless to say you should escape without leaving a trail to Cove!

Goals:

• Find the cold cavern
  • Locate the Ratman tribe
  • Obtain a Ratman bow
  • Leave without a trail back to cove

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Try to display cunning rather then brute force on this one!]

Graem Carcer - Neophyte Task

Setting out from the Barracks following my briefing, I replaced my bandana for a leather cap, strapping it to my head and unshouldered my bow, heading in the direction of the moongate.

The cave described to me was somewhat similar to the description of the Ice Caverns, as such I headed through to Yew and sprinted through the woodlands, resting now and then to catch my breath as I eventually found myself at the entrance of the caverns.

Ceasing the initiative, I removed my sash and kilt, beginning to darken my armour with soot and grit from the floor as I crept into the caverns, pressing my back to the wall as I moved along past the patrols of ratmen; ooze dripping from the wall.

When the two guards turned their backs for a second, I quickly crept through the shadows, down to the location of the fort. Scouting it out to make sure I was at the right place, I put my sketchpad away, knowing this could be fatal...

The fort was well manned, with ratmen at either side of the door and patrols of pairs regularly circling the fort itself.

Observing their patrol patterns for a small while, I spotted a weakness and exploited it as best I could, slipping right across the patrol path and crawled under a hole in the pallisade, lifting my head up briefly to the sight of two ratmen sat down by a table, a bow and pair of swords set against the wall as they clicked at each other in their own language...

Hearing a patrol behind me, I dropped limp in the hole, heartbeat pounding in my ear as their footsteps drew nearer... And overshot...

Scurrying into the hole I crawled on hands and knees, eyes ever-watching the Rats, ready to draw my sword and silence them should they happen to turn around. Fortunately, I was able to grab the bow and crawl back out the hole.

Exploiting the same patrol weakness, I made my escape with the bow, out of the fort, the hole, the cavern and ran back through Yew to the Moongate, so as to leave no tracks suggesting Cove had any participation with the theft.

Signed

- Recruit Carcer

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 05:01:29 pm »

Assignment!

Kelly, Neophyte

It seems that somehow the esteemed guardsman Kelly's application to the Arkay Archery Guild got accidently jumbled in the administration process. Ahem! Whatever be the truth of the matter, Kelly certainly would be a most valued addition to the guild!

I want you to demonstrate your ability as a scout and archer by secretly invading a lair of Orcs and there silently take out one of their archers. Retrieve his bow as trophy and stealthily retreat from the lair without being seen!

Goals:

• Use stealth and concealment
  • Kill an Orc Scout
  • Retreat unharmed

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Try to make this one an adventure in itself and don't just go kill an Orc Scout.]

My Task To Kill An Orc Scout:

For my neophyte task, I was requested to silently take out an orc scout in one of their lairs, without any orcs noticing. I was also asked to take his bow from his corpse and get out of the lair yet again silently. In this task, I went to Yew. This was my location of choice because I lived there for a decade or so, and was once captured in the area where I went on this mission. In addition, I made it my own task to make sure all the other orc's buildings that used to surround the orc's lair many years ago have been destroyed. I discovered that they HAVE been destroyed, but only to be replaced with Yew Militia buildings and outposts. I decided to take a long walk to Yew in disguise, in case I collided with the Guardsmen Militia that reside there. When I got to the Crossroads at the bottom of Stonekeep, I made my way south slightly until I walked alongside the mountains, to walk south-east down the mountain-side.

When I spied where the orcs were, I lured a good deal of them away that had seen me and hid, so that they would continue searching for me until I came out of their cave a while later. After I had lured them away, I sneakily weaved around the trees to get to the lair. I entered the lair with caution in silence and slayed every orc in my path as quietly as possible. Now this doesnt really bend the rule that Erik Arkay set me:

• Retreat from the lair without being seen!

Instead of not letting them see me, I shot them down before they could go and let their fellow orcs know that I was there. So then it looked like nothing HAD seen me.

The orc scouts came from nowhere, as they usually do. I actually killed around two or three before I left that place, as the lair was swarming with them. I had to dodge around most of the other orcs stealthily to ensure me to remain unharmed, which was another objective of this task. After retrieving one of their bows, I made my way back out of the lair and took down all the other orcs that I had previously lured away, just like I said to myself that I would. After that, I made my way sneakily back past Stonekeep and walked back to the Barracks.

I hope this is satisfactory for my Neophyte task, Mr Arkay, Sir.

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Regular Scout.

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 05:12:49 pm »

Dalamar, Neophyte - Completed!

Dalamar is already an experienced archer. But does he have the Way of the Archer? I'm sure he has, but let's find out!

You will utilise your skills as a Scout to gain access to the caves near Yew. Use all your cunning to slip through the Yewish defences and seek the cave with the Elven refuge. You will find in that cave a strange....arrowshooting tree, I kid you not! It is worshipped by pagan Ratman Archers. I want you to prove your worth in slaying several of those arrowshooting-tree worshopping heathens!

Goals:

• Slip through Yewish defences
  • Advance through the cave using all your abilities
  • Find the arrowshooting tree and slay at least three of it's worshippers

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Try to display cunning rather then brute force on this one!]

Neophyte task

I readed once again the task you gave to me, Erik, and decided to do it today. So I went and gathered all the gear I thought I might need on this task. It didn’t take long for me to get everything ready, scouts are always ready. So I threw my backbag to my back and placed my crossbow to my shoulder and started walking with determination towards yew.
   While wandering in woods and enjoying nice weather, I had alot time to think what I will do when I get to the caves. Walking itself was realy good time to relax and while passing Stonekeep I noticed that the Yewians are getting lazy. I only noticed one guardman and he was sleeping too. I didn’t want to spend too much time there so I left him be and wandered off towards caves. When I finaly found the entrance to caves, it was already turning to to evning. I build up small camp like I have done thousends of times and went to lie down planing how I would proseed next day.
   I woke up early and made some breakfeast before gathering my camp back to my bag. I first did some reacon walks inside the cave to get the point what I might find from there. It didn’t take long to understand that this was a destroyed town full of monsterous creatures.

Quickly drawn scetches from the cave
                I didn’t believe first when you, Erik, told me about that arrowshooting tree and ratmen who worships it, but soon as I saw it with my own eyes. I knew it was true. When I came to there there were only few ratmen around lying on floor arrows pointing out from their chests and backs. It was still early morning. I decided to sit and wait what will happen when time goes on. My patience got paid eventualy. About three hours later a large group of ratmen came to the Tree speaking their gibberlish language. Didn’t take long when arrows launched from the tree hitting ratmen down all over. It seems these ratmen sacrificed their life villingly to the Tree and even were joyfull with their last breaths.

Quickly drawed scetch from ratmen religious event
When there were only few ratmen left I decided to take them down by my self. I quickly did it but that seemed to anger the Tree. Before I even had change to get back to shadows I was hit by multiple arrows.

Luckily they didn’t manage to pierce my armor truly. I only got some minor wounds. I calmly walked to the Tree while dodging arrows. I set the Tree to fire and watched it burning.

I then quickly returned to shadows and headed back to guild hall to write this report. Task done Erik.

*signed with red ink Dalamar, Junior Scout

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 05:32:24 pm »

Hoagie, Neophyte - Completed!

Hah! The Captain himself has seen the light and embraced the Way of the Archer. Good, excellent even!

After observing your skills as an archer, you actually shouldn't even touch a bow yet. To advance your familiarity with bows and crossbows I want you to clean, oil and refit all the bows in the guildhall. Furthermore, Baldrick the Dummy has seen some abuse by Heavy Crossbow shots and needs restuffing. Get our guildhall in shape!

Goals:

• Clean guildhall
  • Refit and treat all the crossbows in the guildhall
  • Repair poor Baldrick the Dummy!

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Since your character couldn't hit the sea if he fell out of a boat, be creative!]

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 05:37:27 pm »

Grief, Neophyte - Completed!

Dear Avatar! Grief? An archer? Well it'll either be the worst experiment in history, or you'll reform the Way of the Archer unlike any archer has done before! Can you combine the ancient arts of Jig'Fu with the Way of the Archer? I'm excited to find out!

I want you to contemplate on how to combine Jig'Fu with Archery. To do this, you will need peace and tranquility. Find an appropriate location in Tokuno to meditate on the matter. Don't let the local denizens disturb you from your meditation!

Goals:

• Find a suitable location in Tokuno
  • Meditate on the combination of Jig'Fu with Archery
  • Return with at least one innovation to Archery!

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Make sure you have fun doing the assignment! This one particularly is rather open. You have all the liberty you need to come back with some creative RP. But if there's one person I have faith in to dazzle us, it's you!]

- A MYTHIC REPORT FROM TOKUNO -
- THE SECRET ART OF SHUZ - FU -
- A REPORT BY GRIEF DRYFH GRY -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deh'readah!

Ah've traval'd da'glob! Ja'. Fo'sho, da meditat'ed was'da sheet'! Ah've thught'bout 'sheet, an'cem ep'witda'new art! DA'ART O'SHUZ - FU!

Ja'mah bruda's. Dees'art is'da sheet fo'sho. Ah'll let mah'translatah'monkey do'da rest ja'!

TRANSLATAH'MONKEH, OVAH'ERE FOO'!

WRITTEN NEATLY BY A TRANSLATOR MONKEY:

--- Introduction to the art of Shuz - Fu ---

Accuracy with the bow is in utmost importance in shuz - fu. Although, accuracy can be misled, into the purpose of the bolt's destination. Assistance, to the bolt into finding its target, is in your hands. Once the bolt leaves its carriage its destiny is uncertain, to this point two things can be achieved;

OFFENSE
DEFENSE

The arrow can be split from its path, or given the success of hitting its target. Shuz - Fu is both defending against arrows, as much as shooting them. Its summarized as such;

You control the arrow at its birth, and its final destination.

- You give birth to the arrow
- You decide its destiny

Both in DEFENSE and OFFENSE.

This underlies the ground texture of SHUZ - FU.

--- DEFEND ---

Defense is important. Even as an archer, firing off arrows yourself, you need to be able to dodge or block off arrows. Training your reflexes is important. You may be able to do this in two ways;

- Find yourself a partner, and throw cards at eachother, trying to dodge off the cards. This will teach you to dodge arrows and to judge pre-fire direction of the arrow.

- Attempt to dodge blunt arrows training with your partner, or to use a shield to block the arrows. An archer is always handy keeping a side-arm shield with him.

It's important to STAY the archer, and not become THE TARGET.

--- OFFEND ---

You must guide the arrow to its target, on initial bases: your senses are very important;

- Study the surroundings, find concealment, consider options, stay in focus.
- Train your aim by keeping focus on one object / target, and let your eye guideline the arrow.

Meditate, and become one with yourself;

This concludes my report!

Signed roughly,

Grief Dryfh Gry

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 05:39:28 pm »

Delcarakdur, Neophyte - Completed!

Delcarakdur has had a long career in the Covian Army. A career which left him scarred and deformed sadly. He's obviously keen on becoming an archer now and given his heritage I have no doubt he would excel in it. But can he overcome his physical limits?

Seek out a citizen and commission some sort of adopted glove or arm-extention so that you may arm and load your crossbow. You have already received your merit badge on handling and using crossbows so assist the citizen in completing these items.

Goals:

• Find a bowyer to build you a special set of adopted crossbows
  • Find a blacksmith or tailor to build you a glove or armpiece that will allow you to arm and load your crossbow
  • Test the gear!

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Get a friendly citizen to assist you with these assignments!]

Neophyte Task:

As I had been instructed by Erik, I had to get myself some sort of specially modified Crossbows in order to effectively fight with them!

But a special crossbow would not be sufficient though! So contacting Amon Jarl, the craftsman, we began discussing how we could effectivily implement a device to both cock and hold a crossbow, that could be attached to my left "hand". We finally came up with a genius solution!

A hook was hammered onto the piece of metal covering my left stump! Thusly I would be able to both steady the crossbow with my hook and draw back the string with it! Not to mention gutting intimidating recruits!

Then we went to the task of creating me a Battle Crossbow and a Heavy Crossbow! Amon skillfully carved out the frame, hammered the metal parts and assembled all the parts together, while I watched. I must say he is a most efficient craftsman! Testing were conducted and I actually found out that if a small groove was cut into the front grip of each crossbow, the crossbow would become very stable in my hook. Carving a groove in each one, I tested it with a shot, and the crossbow didn't even budge when I fired!

Thanking Amon for his excellent work, I paid him 2000 crowns for the masterly crafted items.

I then went out to test the new crossbows, killing some wolves and skinning them as well as taking a trip to an archery range!

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 05:41:58 pm »

Marcus, Neophyte - Completed!

A newcommer to the Baronship eh? Let's see what he's made of. The standards in Arkay's Archery Guild are extremely high, will you be able to make it?

I want you to seek out a lord of the Juka, masters of the Bow. Study their moves and learn from them. And then in the true Covian nature riddle him with bolts and steal his bow!

Goals:

• Find and study a Juka Lord
  • Slay a Juka Lord
  • Steal his bow!

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. Invest more time in the actual mission then in slaying Juka Lords!]

Neophyte Task - Marcus

After returning from a most excellent game in Commpassion, I went to the town bank to cash in my winnings and to get half to bring back to Senior Arkay for the AA Guild. When I got there he then confronted me about my task he had set for me wanting to know when I was going to get on it.

I then told him that I had tried three times to do it and failed badly. He replied "Pish!Posh!" You will do it now with my observing ye, he then added

So off we went to the moongate, once there he said that the best place to get to them was throught Humility, so off again we went, throught the moongate and out the otherside into Humility we appeared. I then follow him to a well made Bridge.

From here to the other side will be most dangerous he said, Be careful.
With that we then crossed the bridge and then headed north to the Juka City. As we entered the City we knoticed that there was a strange quietness about it,except for the two funny looking green beasts that was grazing on some bushes. We moved about ever so quietly so nont to let anything that may be there know that we were there befor we wanted them to.
Our first encounter was not a Juka Lord, which is what I was there for to smite and steel his bow, instead it was just a warrior that had to be silenced so he could not alert any others of our pressence.

After dealing with the warrior we then pressed on till infact we did find a Juka Lord, But first I had to combat his body guard which he did fall quite quickly. Then the Juka Lord came about, which was none too happy that I killed his guard. He then drew his Bow and it was on.

HE wuld sling an arrow I would sling a bolt matching his every hit, But my hits were really not hurting him at first and his was hurting me every hit. We fought and fought till I finally found the trick to hurting him. I exploited the move and was finally bringing him closer to an endless sleep. I begain to run low on bolts and told myself that this would be another failure and infront of the Leader of the Guild no doubt. T'would be a shame to loose face like that, I then begain aiming for the head that finally took the Lord of the Jukas down into an endless sleep once and for all.

After he fell I went over and took his bow inhand and took in a breath of Victory. Senior Arkay the told me that we needed to move n for the Cries that he cried out may have been heard by others and we did not want to be cought where we were. We then headed to the entrance to leave. We did make it to the entrance without being spotted and the walked through to be met by one of them Ancient Yellow looking Juka Lords. So woth no choice we engaged it as it came upon us.

A hard pressed battle it was, Senior Arkay and I would hit it with everyting we had, and it would not go down at all. After w whiole I then took out my axe, and them made some deep cuts into it to make it bleed badly. And bleed badly it did. I then made a few more deep cuts to kinda slow it down and then took my bow in hand once more till it finally fell.

From there after the hard battles I was in I was really to tired to move onto something else. I did finish the task set for me but with one extra bow to show for it. I was then dissmissed and headed home.

Signed: Watchman: Marcus

John Dell:

John Dell:
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 10:41:26 am »

Assignment!

Salidin, Neophyte

Salidin, Grenadier and Archer! This man should really not be given a task as he's well proven his ability. But Salidin has a history of forgetting my tasks. Will he be able to complete this one in time?

I want you to travel to the Serpentine Dragon passage in Ilshenar. I want you to ritually prepare yourself for a bow to bow combat with a Centaur. Upon defeating a Centaur, bring back his Bow as proof of your ability!

Goals:

• Travel to the Serpentine Dragon Passage
  • Kill at least one Centaur
  • Retrieve a Centaur Bow

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. The effort invested in the roleplay aspect of this task will give a great indication to your progress within the guild. Don't simply go over there and kill a Centaur, make it an exciting adventure!]

Neophyte Task!

After getting Erik's task i set out the very next morning to carryout this task i headed for minoc moongate and new i had to head for the Honesty shrine when i arrive a nasty imp tryed to put me under his spell but my Crossbow soon showed him not to mess with a Grenaidier . I ventured on through the woods Master Vince had told me to head for the juka Town and it was at the other end of that when i cam to the Bridge just out side the town there was A Juka mage but it seem to have a strange gold covering to i made haste like a Dragoon and ran as fast as i could into the centre of the town i finally found the path i was looking for and head straight down till i came t the entrance

I went inside and slow progressed down the path i was told there was some strange goings on in this path so i progressed with caution .The path seemed to wided and suddenly i was set about by some sort of family of pixies they did not attck mind but just circled me then there it was there was three my Avasary for the day i instantly threw a grenade into the pack and sent them running in flames i quickly charge in and began fireing with my bow i drop the first and then the seconed and then third who pretty much gave up after seening awsome power i told Erik i was the best archer in cove .

After delving threw there things finding 300 arrows and three of the bows Erik asked me to get i qucikly made my way out and back into the town i use a few invisblity potions i knocked up while in the pass to get me passed all the guards and a gol chaos dragon and then head for Eriks house to give him me trophys and wears i had found the quickly head for the tavern for a stiff drink to calm me nerves

Signed
Salidin
Regular Grenaidier

John Dell:

John Dell:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length