Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:04:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Arkay's Archery Guild (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Erik Arkay/Evinyatar, Dalamar)
| | | |-+  Arkay Archery Guild: Remembering training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Arkay Archery Guild: Remembering training  (Read 1377 times)
Dalamar
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2007, 03:04:50 pm »

Leading: Dalamar, Regular Scout
Attending: Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
                 Kelly Sanderson, Corporal
                 Evinyatar, Citizen

Not long ago Corporal Sanderson called old and new members of Arkay’s Archery guild for a meeting. It was decided that we start this guild running again and I wanted to help little, so I decided to lead a training from what we could see what everyone knows already and what things are needed to practise more. So I went and set up a crossbow handling training behind Town hall. Unfortunately not many arrived but everyone are important.

First I started asking questions about different kind of crossbows. Hoagie had hard time to answer them as it was clear that he ain’t the brightest when it comes about crossbows. But eventually we managed to go trough all the different kind of crossbows and I was satisfied about what he knew.

Next thing was practical use of the weapons. I wasn’t really surprised that I had to remind him how to aim properly but I was happy that he hit the crates, although missing the main target. It didn’t take long that he managed to hit it. With Repeating Crossbow he was a lot better and the first try was success. Heavy Crossbow on other hand, he clearly couldn’t use it failing to hit everything else than the target. So I decided to end the training and continue next time. As it was clear that he can use these weapons, he just need more practising.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Regular Scout

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length