Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:21:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  *Notice left on the Grenadier HQ Desk*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Notice left on the Grenadier HQ Desk*  (Read 1769 times)
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2009, 02:44:33 am »

Grenadiers,

It has come to my attention that a number of the citizens of Cove have reacted violently to the Baron's recent decree regarding taxation. First allow me to say that if any of you are among this group of dissidents, you will be dealt with. Secondly, if any of you witness a citizen of Cove - no matter their rank or status - resisting taxation by anyone wearing the uniform of the Bailiff's office, they are to first be politely reminded that the Bailiff is acting on Baronial decree, and, if they continue to resist, taken into custody and given ten lashes.

The Bailiff of Cove and, while wearing the uniform, his employees, are members of the Baronial Household. As such it is our purpose as the Household's guards to protect them and, in some cases, aid them in the execution of their duties. The Baron will not tolerate dereliction of duty by His Grenadiers. Do not disappoint him.

*Signed*
Sergeant Torrak Keres
Baron's Own Grenadiers

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length