Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:21:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  Mission: Destard rescue! 17:00 GMT Monday 24/01/05
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mission: Destard rescue! 17:00 GMT Monday 24/01/05  (Read 1882 times)
Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2005, 07:05:19 am »

We have received a letter from a gentleman from the forests of our province that his dear friend dissapeared in the dungeon of destard. Apparently he went there regulary to extract ore from the dark dungeon's walls.  We'll be conducting a reconnaissance mission to destard, and see if we can extract his friend.

The only clue of his appearance that we hath received is that he wears green clothing, and emerald jewels are donned along his arms.

Bring plenty of bandages and gear up! Destard is not a place for just any man to enter.

MEET in front of the Cove Barracks, at 17:00 (GMT) On monday the 24th.

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length